Election Certification Tracker (Current: 28 States) (2 Viewers)

< Previous | Next >

JRad

Reaction score
Dec 1 has the last batch of states anyone cares about. i.e. the swing states / 'contested' states.
We all know California is only blue because of voter fraud though.

Trump's existence is to whine about how mean and unfair everyone and everything is, so I wouldn't except any stage of this process to stop him.

kewee

Reaction score
So, Trump really still has a shot at this thing? I'm just going to go ahead and prepare myself.

Brandon13

Reaction score
So, Trump really still has a shot at this thing? I'm just going to go ahead and prepare myself.
If you're preparing yourself for that, then imo you may as well be preparing yourself for a whole hell of a lot more bad shirt that would come after because I think it would only be a question of how quickly the breakdown of our society would occur.

That said, that's part of the reason I've been hopeful that Trump can't pull it off, if for no other reason than the alternative seems to be an end play that we're not prepared to deal with.

Trump is the ultimate stress test of our system, we'll see if it holds. I'm pretty confident that it will, but it gets scary at times no doubt.

brandon

Reaction score
If you're preparing yourself for that, then imo you may as well be preparing yourself for a whole hell of a lot more bad shirt that would come after because I think it would only be a question of how quickly the breakdown of our society would occur.

That said, that's part of the reason I've been hopeful that Trump can't pull it off, if for no other reason than the alternative seems to be an end play that we're not prepared to deal with.

Trump is the ultimate stress test of our system, we'll see if it holds. I'm pretty confident that it will, but it gets scary at times no doubt.
If your question is "Does Trump still have a shot at winning the election?", the answer is no.

If your question is "Does Trump still have a shot at retaining the presidency?", the answer is yes.

Option 2 is obviously disastrous.

DaveXA

Reaction score
If your question is "Does Trump still have a shot at winning the election?", the answer is no.

If your question is "Does Trump still have a shot at retaining the presidency?", the answer is yes.

Oh it's no doubt disastrous. The only way that happens is an outright coup. When Jan 20 rolls around, he's leaving. Either on his own, or forcibly removed by the Secret Service.

kewee

Reaction score

Yeah, I know he doesn't have a shot at winning, but I'm scared as hell he will still be president a couple months from now.

insidejob

white house klansman goes into hiding
Reaction score

Yeah, I know he doesn't have a shot at winning, but I'm scared as hell he will still be president a couple months from now.
I made some off color posts in the weeks leading up to the election about rioting and burning the whole country to the ground that I wasn't serious about, but, no bullshirt, if he manages to steal this election please look up my DOC number and put some money on my books because it's going to get ugly and I'll gladly be a willing participant.

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
Shocked Trump hasn't asked for the recount already, even though the SoS has already said based on the audit, a recount won't changed anything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

< Previous | Next >

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Advertisement

Fact Checkers News Feed

General News Feed

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Top Bottom