Does Trump ever do any jail time? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
    Everything I've seen and heard says that the split second Donald Trump is no longer president there will be flood of charges waiting for him

And if he resigns and Pence pardons him there are a ton of state charges as an understudy waiting in the wings if the fed charges can't perform

What do you think the likelihood of there being a jail sentence?

In every movie and TV show I've ever seen, in every political thriller I've ever read about a criminal and corrupt president there is ALWAYS some version of;

"We can't do that to the country",

"A trial would tear the country apart",

"For the nation to heal we need to move on" etc.

Would life imitate art?

Even with the charges, even with the proof the charges are true will the powers that be decide, "we can't do that to the country"?

Last edited:
    Been on many a political forum. Been kicked off some. Left some. Not my first rodeo.
    I'm sure you have. Your opening salvo kinda gave that impression. However, your opening salvo also gives the distinct impression that you might not trade in facts. We shall see.

I'm sure you have. Your opening salvo kinda gave that impression. However, your opening salvo also gives the distinct impression that you might not trade in facts. We shall see.
    My opening didn’t make any facts or statement only mentioned convicted. As in you can’t send someone to jail without being CONVICTED. (Though I know it’s a terrible roadblock for some to have to convict before sending to jail)

My opening didn’t make any facts or statement only mentioned convicted. As in you can’t send someone to jail without being CONVICTED. (Though I know it’s a terrible roadblock for some to have to convict before sending to jail)

But for some reason you think Joe Biden will be convicted first even though he's not under criminal investigation in any jurisdiction and can't be indicted while president. Clearly you're and objective thinker. :rolleyes:

But for some reason you think Joe Biden will be convicted first even though he's not under criminal investigation in any jurisdiction and can't be indicted while president. Clearly you're and objective thinker. :rolleyes:
    funny that thought..lol

which one of the banned members killa is?
    @killa, what should Biden be convicted for that he's being investigated for? obviously you have some proof to back that up, or are you just Trolling?

are you gonna deny he is being investigate for criminal activity, at the federal and state level?
    last time I checked, Biden is not.

Also, he won’t be handcuffed, get real. He will be booked, after voluntarily turning himself in. They will probably have the Secret Service bring him in by a secured door and he will then post bond and leave without being seen. (my best guess, anyway)

Does Trump ever do any jail time?​

For what? What’s he been convicted of that demands jail time? I would think slo Joe would be convicted first.

8456ED08-51CA-476A-8340-E605B097C532.jpeg
    Hmmm, what would Biden be convicted of?

Also, he won’t be handcuffed, get real. He will be booked, after voluntarily turning himself in. They will probably have the Secret Service bring him in by a secured door and he will then post bond and leave without being seen. (my best guess, anyway)
    Voluntarily? I don’t think his ego would take that. No, I think he would try to make a media storm out of it.

What if he refuses to turn himself in?

He may choose not to legitimize or give credibility to this political witch hunt by snowflake liberals and lying mainstream media and ignore it all

Donald Trump's White House has failed to report more than 100 gifts from foreign nations worth more than a quarter-million dollars, and federal officials have been unable to find a life-size painting of Trump given by the president of El Salvador as well as golf clubs from the prime minister of Japan, according to a report Friday from House Democrats.

Among the unreported items are 16 gifts from Saudi Arabia worth more than $45,000 in all, including a dagger valued at up to $24,000, and 17 presents from India that include expensive cufflinks, a vase and a $4,600 model of the Taj Mahal, says the report from Democrats on the House Oversight Committee……

The good thing about all these state charges is that the Republican nominee won't be able to run on promising to pardon Trump, because it wouldn't matter.

Tuesday...

Trump claiming illegal leaks. Likely they informed him of it, and he leaked it so he could accuse the DA of leaking it. It's his standard playbook.

................................ you can’t send someone to jail without being CONVICTED. .............................

"pre-trial detention, also known as preventive detention, provisional detention, or Remand is the process of detaining a person until their trial after they have been arrested and charged with an offence. A person who is on remand is held in a prison or detention centre or held under house arrest. Varying terminology is used, but "remand" is generally used in common law jurisdictions and "preventive detention" elsewhere. However, in the United States, "remand" is rare except in official documents and "kept in custody until trial" is used in the media and even by judges and lawyers in addressing the public. Detention before charge is referred to as custody and continued detention after conviction is referred to as imprisonment."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom