Democratic debate discussion... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

crosswatt

Reaction score
    Figure I'll start this for those watching. Obvious starting point is the impeachment hearings and how the senators will vote if it is brought to the Senate.

To me this is a pretty strong argument for the inherent inequity in the system and how something most developed countries would call their default coverage is considered a jackpot luxury in this one.
    Well, it comes down to a willingness to pay for it. The State shoulders most of the cost. A private company might cover half. The State gives crap raises, or none for years.. private companies are all over the place for that.

I do agree, however, about your earlier point about flexibility. A government option wouldn't care who you work for, or what state, or at all.

There is an easy attack on Gabbard here and it is not damning her for meeting with adversarial regimes(Pete), it is her judgment in those situations. Where she has shown a consistent pattern of poor judgment in terms of navigating the facts and lies surrounding those interactions.

Taking the word of Assad about gassing his people, or Modi's treatment of minority groups in India.

LOL Yang.. My first move was not to run for the President of the United States.. Because I am not insane.

ahem

giphy.gif

I actually like/love my insurance

How much, though?

I was working through much of it, so my focus was not great, but did they seem to focus more on the candidates on the “wings” of the stage tonight?

*turns on CNN*

talking head: This is where Deval Patrick can come in and make his mark

Me:
    giphy.gif

*turns on CNN*

talking head: This is where Deval Patrick can come in and make his mark

Me:
    giphy.gif

I really thought he might be able to take advantage of the fact he skipped the debates, which I think have pushed the candidates too far to the left.

Darn, the MSNBC feed cut off to re-air the debate, right when one of the post debate analysts was starting to slam gabbard. He flat out called her performance awful. I wanted to know why. Shoot.

Darn, the MSNBC feed cut off to re-air the debate, right when one of the post debate analysts was starting to slam gabbard. He flat out called her performance awful. I wanted to know why. Shoot.

Because some how she is now considered a Republican.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom