Chaos in the VP's Office? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    This is not the first time something like this has happened with Harris. Many say it helped ruin her presidential campaign before it started and now it seems to be happening again. Whether true or overblown, it's not a good look at all for Harris IMHO

This is not the first time something like this has happened with Harris. Many say it helped ruin her presidential campaign before it started and now it seems to be happening again. Whether true or overblown, it's not a good look at all for Harris IMHO

I just read that a few hours ago.

Gotta say, from when she launched her presidential campaign through now I haven't really seen much of anything from her that's been impressive. Publicly she can't help but come off as inauthentic (Hillary's most fatal flaw imo) and it sure seems like these behind-the-scenes issues are a thing that follow her around.

I can see this.

I think she would have made a fine AG, but i don't think she is comfortable enough in her own skin (most people aren't) to be president. Trump wasn't either, and we saw that that type of personality flaw leads to infighting, which isn't what you want in an administration.

I can see this.

I think she would have made a fine AG, but i don't think she is comfortable enough in her own skin (most people aren't) to be president. Trump wasn't either, and we saw that that type of personality flaw leads to infighting, which isn't what you want in an administration.

Indeed, I was ok with her being VP, but AG is really where she would have best fit. I want to like her...but ehhh, I don't know why, but she's just been real lackadaisical since she joined the Biden campaign.

I think Garland was a necessary move as AG because he's seen as relatively moderate (not that Harris is a progressive or extreme liberal). Harris is floundering so bad as VP that, should Biden not run in 2024, I think you will see a concerted effort on behalf of the Democrat establishment to push another candidate.

Not sure what to believe. One thing that has been true since the Clinton era (honestly way before that, but now there is a lot more types of media), is that lots of petty gossip ends up making news, because someone got upset and has a blogger or reporter to cry to.

I do think there’s a possibility that Harris is being judged more harshly than a man would be in the same situation. Women often find it impossible to navigate the narrow range of what is considered acceptable behavior for a woman. Can’t be seen as “too aggressive” or you will be labeled a birch. Can’t be too empathetic or you will be labeled a “lightweight” who slept her way to the top.

And people will even criticize the way you laugh and compare it to a witch’s cackle. 🤷‍♀️

I do think there’s a possibility that Harris is being judged more harshly than a man would be in the same situation. Women often find it impossible to navigate the narrow range of what is considered acceptable behavior for a woman. Can’t be seen as “too aggressive” or you will be labeled a birch. Can’t be too empathetic or you will be labeled a “lightweight” who slept her way to the top.

And people will even criticize the way you laugh and compare it to a witch’s cackle. 🤷‍♀️

I'm sure that's true with some people. But I always thought she was a poor fit for VP. That much was made clear during the debates. I just never got the sense that there was much depth to her. While they're different in a lot of ways, the negatives Harris has reminds me a lot of the negatives with Hillary. There were other women I would have picked before Harris for VP.

And some of the issues she had during the campaign seem to be popping up again now.

I think she should have been selected for AG or a cabinet position. Jmho.

What I seem to have gotten from all the articles I have seen is a rehash of that one article posted.

The problem truly is with Tina Flournoy. Chief of staff is just that. Chief keeps staffers in the loop and uses all involved to push the cause by being a good team leader. This is like football the fumbles are never the face of the franchise fault you blame the running back.

This is reality of the news looking for something real. The last administration had five thing bigger than this daily to pick from.

Attachments

• 10483939_10204885934219997_1463505631021308969_o.jpg
      10483939_10204885934219997_1463505631021308969_o.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 103
    Well, she checked the boxes on the campaign trail. She had the pigmentation and also the right genitals so, only the best people.

Well, she checked the boxes on the campaign trail. She had the pigmentation and also the right genitals so, only the best people.
    Yeah about what a expected you to type. Something kinda racist and sexist.

The amount of good she has done is unquestionable. The residents of California she helped during the housing crisis is staggering.

So you come up with non white and lacks a nut sack?

Then again it is I guess the old line from one of the best movies ever is what is really going on here. What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Now if it is a my way or the box is the only real question with this.

Yeah about what a expected you to type. Something kinda racist and sexist.

The amount of good she has done is unquestionable. The residents of California she helped during the housing crisis is staggering.

So you come up with non white and lacks a nut sack?

Then again it is I guess the old line from one of the best movies ever is what is really going on here. What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Now if it is a my way or the box is the only real question with this.
    I didn't come up with that criteria for the VP position, Biden did. So I am the one being 'kinda racist and sexist' or was that Biden?

Also, if she was such a savior to the residents of california, then why did she have to drop out after polling so bad in the her state? I think Yang beat her in her own state. But yeah, she was the top notch pick.

Let’s us know when Democrats are storming the capital chanting “hang Kamala”.
    You could have just said 'Trump' and your argument would be the same. Still, nothing to do with Biden picking Harris and why he picked her.

KH is bland, so bland that even Pence was better than her at the debates. However, America is better off with bland democrats in the white house. Interestingly, my life is no different in the Biden/Harris era. I did not see a change, from my perspective it is the same old.

I didn't come up with that criteria for the VP position, Biden did. So I am the one being 'kinda racist and sexist' or was that Biden?

Also, if she was such a savior to the residents of california, then why did she have to drop out after polling so bad in the her state? I think Yang beat her in her own state. But yeah, she was the top notch pick.
    Biden's own criteria for his VP was a person of color or a woman. You would think he would have known that, but it's easier to just call people they disagree with racists.

I would have thought that sleeping with the 60 year old Willie Brown when she was 29 would have helped her popularity more than it did, but she probably should have went for someone older.

So it seems there's still chaos. It's typical for staffers to go back and forth, but this really does not look good for either the White House or Harris' office.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom