Capitol Riot arrests (2 Viewers)

< Previous | Next >

Bigdaddysaints

Reaction score
Figured we should start a separate thread on the arrests and those involved in the storming of the Capitol. I know it has been talked about in the other thread a lot, but for the ones who just want to follow the ones arrested and/or charged, this will be an easier way to see updates on the investigations.

Link below is everyone who has been arrested. But we know there will be more.

The website seems to be updated with new information daily.

The ones who are getting the most air time:

Jake Angeli
1610987626331.png

Adam Johnson
1610987698358.png

Richard Barnett
1610987768489.png

Kevin Seefried
1610987811788.png

Eric Gavelek Munchel
1610987942709.png

Larry R. Brock
Lisa Eisenhart
Robert Keith Packer
Klete Keller
Aaron Mostofsky
Anthime Joseph Gionet
Peter Francis Stager
Christine Priola

brandon

Reaction score
Imagine being someone in this thread demanding they end the lockdown of the Capitol because they’re just “exaggerating the threat.”

DaveXA

Reaction score
Imagine being someone in this thread demanding they end the lockdown of the Capitol because they’re just “exaggerating the threat.”
Sure, but the question still needs to be asked as to how much is too much or not enough. I've been to the Capitol numerous times (used to work for the Architect of the Capitol) and always felt safe there. There are multiple security and police agencies that have worked together to keep the Complex safe.

As for what happened today, it's terrible that the officer died. I don't know if he was stabbed or hit by the car or what. But the checkpoint, which was already there prior to January 6, did what it was designed to do. The WH and several other government buildings have been attacked by lone individuals more often than one might think. The Congressional office buildings have had to deal with several incidents like this over the years.

I trust that the security agencies involved will come up with appropriate security measures and adjust threat levels and readiness as time goes on. I do hope the fences come down at some point and it becomes the People's House again rather than a fortress.

The blame for this mess lies squarely on those who attacked the Capitol on Jan 6. I'll never forgive them for that.

Joan's E

Reaction score
Will they just release the race of the "suspect" already so that we know whether to blame all right wingers or all left wingers for this?

Saint by the Bay

Reaction score
He was a Nation of a Islam whack job. At least now we can all agree it’s terrorism. 🤨

Last edited:

samiam5211

Reaction score
Now I don't know who to blame - leftists or right wing :shrug:
If it ends up being mental illness it’s all of our fault as we as a society are not doing a good job of managing g it.

The one post I saw from him indicated that he thought it was the end of days.

The spa shooter’s pastor had just given a sermon on Revelations, which could have been a trigger for his mental illness as well.

At least this guy didn’t have a gun.

GMRfellowtraveller

Reaction score

wardorican

Reaction score

JRad

I'm not a cat
Reaction score
I don’t think it matters if he’s Republican, Democrat, Trumper, Captain ANTIFA or Green Party - this was an attack against the Capitol* during a time of already heightened tension, and justice should be quickly served. This sounds more harsh than I really mean it to be, but an example must be made. Protecting the seat of America’s Congress isn’t a partisan issue.

*I realize this is a bit hyperbolic

Saintamaniac

Rise Sons of the Gold & Purple
Reaction score
I don’t think it matters if he’s Republican, Democrat, Trumper, Captain ANTIFA or Green Party - this was an attack against the Capitol* during a time of already heightened tension, and justice should be quickly served. This sounds more harsh than I really mean it to be, but an example must be made. Protecting the seat of America’s Congress isn’t a partisan issue.

*I realize this is a bit hyperbolic
The terrorist in this instance was shot an killed so justice has been served. From what we know about the guy, it seems that he was mentally ill and may have been looking for the police to shoot him. It is a shame that one of the capitol police protecting the capitol had to die as a result of the attack.

OP
Bigdaddysaints

Bigdaddysaints

Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

< Previous | Next >

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Top Bottom