Biden stepping down - now what? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Weren’t the Dems doing this same thing to Harris about 2 years ago? Saying she was weak and they needed a new running mate for Biden?

Weren’t the Dems doing this same thing to Harris about 2 years ago? Saying she was weak and they needed a new running mate for Biden?
    I'm sure that occurred to some extent, don't exactly recall.. but then the midterms happened on the heels of Roe V Wade and I think that changed the grounds.

I'm sure that occurred to some extent, don't exactly recall.. but then the midterms happened on the heels of Roe V Wade and I think that changed the grounds.
    Yeah, the Dobbs decision prevented a projected red wave in 2022. It certainly hurts Trump,but is it enough to prevent
    him winning the election? I believe it is,but we'll see very soon.

Not enough to compensate for Harris who couldn't even win her own state when she ran for president.
    I think there are better Democrat options, and if any were running, Harris may struggle with that. However, against Trump, she just needs to be prepared and competent.

I'm hoping her time as VP has broadened her skillset.

I think there are better Democrat options, and if any were running, Harris may struggle with that. However, against Trump, she just needs to be prepared and cocompetent.
    I don't see anyone on the possible lists for replacing Biden that would beat Trump.

Shapiro is probably their best option, but is he seasoned enough?

Harris couldn't even win her own state when she ran for President. It seems like political suicide to nominate her, but she's still a better option than Biden.

I think there are better Democrat options, and if any were running, Harris may struggle with that. However, against Trump, she just needs to be prepared and competent.

I'm hoping her time as VP has broadened her skillset.
    A seasoned political person on Twitter was musing today - she has been flawless throughout this horrible mess. Absolutely not one misstep, and as he put it, she is in a field of land mines. I have also read from other political types that she has really grown during her 4 years as VP.

I’m not sure there are better options for this moment in time, with Roe on the ballot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom