Biden releasing felons and terrorist at the boarder and letting them in . (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

the annoying thing

Reaction score

Also a man and his family from the middle east flew to south America and he is on the terrorist watch list was allowed to come into the usa with his fasmily and is now in Michigan the new home of jihads thanks to biden and Harris incompetence. Is theis the democrat plan for America , send us your perverts and felons and terrorist . Democrats seem to feel the need to import felons and perverts and terrorist across the nation .
    Seriously this is just wrong and is hurting Americas bad.

Do your research and you will see I am telling you the truth about the boarder. I also have a couple fiends with kids working in boarder patrol

Question, is your boarder one of the fiends? If so, you may want to reconsider having them as a boarder, plus I wouldn't trust them to patrol anything....asking for a fiend....

Question, is your boarder one of the fiends? If so, you may want to reconsider having them as a boarder, plus I wouldn't trust them to patrol anything....asking for a fiend....
    I dont think I will dignify that with a answer.

Going back to the teacher thing: You'd think if "teacher groups" were so powerful and had the ear of so many politicians, teachers would have gotten at the bare minimum, a cost of living adjustment to their pay. Maybe you know, some supplies for their classrooms that they didn't have to buy themselves. I'm just not quite sure "teacher groups" should be in the list of powerful influencers.

Going back to the teacher thing: You'd think if "teacher groups" were so powerful and had the ear of so many politicians, teachers would have gotten at the bare minimum, a cost of living adjustment to their pay. Maybe you know, some supplies for their classrooms that they didn't have to buy themselves. I'm just not quite sure "teacher groups" should be in the list of powerful influencers.
    Teachers have gotten raised and benefits increases for years and pushed liberal agendas also such as mandated critical race theory and much more.

g.

Teachers have gotten raised and benefits increases for years and pushed liberal agendas also such as mandated critical race theory and much more.

gFrankly I find it amazing how liberals on this board deny the truth enen going as far as to claim blm riota never happened and joe biden iant a lying walking blow hole .

I didnt day anti gun groups committed crimes
    No one said you did.
    I was implying that Joe Biden is influenced by anti gun groups same with teacher groups . there ae tons of pro illegal lawyers you know how to search I assume . Your twisting the intent of what I said .

I am trying to follow what you are saying.

You start a thread that says Biden is releasing felons and terrorists at the border and letting them in.
    When asked why Biden would release terrorists and felons at the border, you said it is because Biden is influenced by interests groups.
    When asked which are these interest groups, you said anti gun groups, teachers, pro-illegal immigration lawyers, etc.
    When asked why would those groups want terrorists and felons in the U.S., you claim I am twisting the intent of what you said.

So, let's bring it home now...

Again, why would those interests groups want terrorists and felons in the U.S.?

I am putting my faith in you. Don't let me down.

Do you think 5000 teachers constitutes a significant amount of the teachers in this country?

Edited to add: Oh, good lord. Thing, have you read the pledge? Also, it’s not limited to teachers, any person who is on the internet can sign it. Here is the pledge in its entirety:

To: State Legislators

“One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.” – Martin Luther King Jr., "Letter from Birmingham Jail," April 1963

We, the undersigned educators, refuse to lie to young people about U.S. history and current events.

As you can see, there isn’t anything there about teaching critical race theory. It’s a protest against the idea that Republicans have to suppress learning about parts of history that they don’t like.

Last edited:
    Also: here is a fact check on that website you pulled your misleading article from (highlights mine):

BA935DF8-BCD0-4427-AF0F-B30DDFC20E3C.jpeg

Attachments

• 4E6C41F7-B36C-4D57-B3B2-ED983E0CE312.jpeg
      4E6C41F7-B36C-4D57-B3B2-ED983E0CE312.jpeg
      544 KB · Views: 66
    No one said you did.

I am trying to follow what you are saying.

You start a thread that says Biden is releasing felons and terrorists at the border and letting them in.
    When asked why Biden would release terrorists and felons at the border, you said it is because Biden is influenced by interests groups.
    When asked which are these interest groups, you said anti gun groups, teachers, pro-illegal immigration lawyers, etc.
    When asked why would those groups want terrorists and felons in the U.S., you claim I am twisting the intent of what you said.

So, let's bring it home now...

Again, why would those interests groups want terrorists and felons in the U.S.?

I am putting my faith in you. Don't let me down.

well why biden and harris are allowing it to happen is really only known to them I posted what i think . its all ovwer the news about the boarder and you can find the information on the net with ease.

well why biden and harris are allowing it to happen is really only known to them I posted what i think .

So you are speculating... based on what? Is it a gut feeling?

but even if you are speculating, why do you think felons and terrorists are being allowed into the U.S.? In your opinion, how would all of those interests groups benefit from their admission into the U.S.?

its all ovwer the news about the boarder and you can find the information on the net with ease.

I can find a lot of things on the internet with ease, but that doesn't make those things true. When you say "all over the news", which news are those?

Last edited:
    So you are speculating... based on what? Is it a gut feeling?

but even if you are speculating, why do you think felons and terrorists are being allowed into the U.S.? In your opinion, how would all of those interests groups benefit from their admission into the U.S.?

I can find a lot of things on the internet with ease, but that doesn't make those things true. When you say "all over the news", which news are those?
    I see it online and on the news if you choose to believe it didn't happen then thats on you .

Yes Michigan the home to Muslim terriost in the USA

Did you read the actual article from the Washington Examiner? Do you know what party a “ranking member” of a Senate Committee belongs to currently?

The number of people on a watch list that were apprehended is 4. This is an unusual number of apprehensions, as people on watch lists are not normally seen trying to cross the land border, and almost all are caught at airports. So the retiring guy is right - it’s a high number, because the number is normally zero.

Anyway, the ranking member is a Republican these days. They will always criticize the policies of a democratic president, and vice versa. Alone, it is just political talk.

And the retiring guy was forced out - as is Biden’s right. Remember when Trump got rid of anybody he felt was opposed to him? Well, this is the flip side of the coin. I suspect that the retiring guy was playing politics in his position, and got shown the door.

As for the LeDuff article - it’s pure speculation. He contradicts himself a lot in his Detroit article about this case - he first says the guy was apprehended trying to enter illegally, then further down in the article we read that he presented himself to Border Patrol and asked for asylum. That his plan from the beginning was to enter the US to seek asylum. He also says that the FBI and ICE wanted to detain him until his hearing, and they were overruled by DHS. Later he says it was ICE who decided to release him until his hearing.

Either way, this guy may have difficulty getting asylum, because we are not currently offering asylum to Venezuelans, if I am understanding the poorly written article correctly. He and his family are staying with relatives until his March hearing.

There is no proof offered that he is a terrorist. Just the say so of this reporter who claims to have documents of some sort, but he isn’t really telling us what he has, or showing them. He admits he doesn’t know what group he is supposed to be affiliated with or how he is affiliated with him. He does report that the man was detained in TX for a while, interviewed and vetted, before he ended up with relatives in Michigan.

Good lord, Thing, do you ever really read or research what you post?

I see it online and on the news if you choose to believe it didn't happen then thats on you .

Yes Michigan the home to Muslim terriost in the USA

I only see claims from the usual suspects without evidence.

Speaking of your boy Carlson, you don't want to use him as a reference for anything. Quoting Fox News lawyers, as entered on record in court in front of U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil:
    The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

Then you have Rodney Scott, the retired head of the Border Patrol making some claims about terrorists being smuggled into the U.S.. Funny thing, he retired on Aug 14th of last year, so the smuggling of terrorists that he's talking about happened on his watch, and even before Biden took office.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom