Biden releasing felons and terrorist at the boarder and letting them in . (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

the annoying thing

Reaction score

Also a man and his family from the middle east flew to south America and he is on the terrorist watch list was allowed to come into the usa with his fasmily and is now in Michigan the new home of jihads thanks to biden and Harris incompetence. Is theis the democrat plan for America , send us your perverts and felons and terrorist . Democrats seem to feel the need to import felons and perverts and terrorist across the nation .
    Seriously this is just wrong and is hurting Americas bad.

Is theis the democrat plan for America , send us your perverts and felons and terrorist . Democrats seem to feel the need to import felons and perverts and terrorist across the nation .
    Listen, man.

The reason I keep asking you to answer why you think liberals would want this stuff is because if you take more than half a second to think about it, what you're suggesting liberals want doesn't make any sense.

I'm a liberal. I can tell you that I don't have any desire whatsoever to import perverts, felons, and terrorists across the nation. There's no one that thinks that that sort of plan would help our country in any way. It just doesn't make any sense. No one wants this.

Now, earlier you suggested that Biden and Harris' incompetence could be leading to bad people entering our country. At least that is an argument we could flesh out more. Incompetence could be a possible scenario that would lead to bad people entering the country. But if you think that democrats are seriously just intentionally importing bad people for the sake of it, I again will ask you "why?" What sort of benefit do liberals get from this?

We don't want to destroy America, despite what you may have been told. And since I can assure you we don't want to destroy America, what sort of benefit would we get from importing these people to the country? There is no benefit. Your argument makes no sense.

Just taking the thread title at face value: "Biden releasing felons and terrorist at the boarder and letting them in" - if that were true, why would he do it? Who are these PACS that support the illegal immigration of terrorists and felons that have donated all this money to him to let in felons and terrorists into the country? What does he or his administration have to gain?

And it's border, man.

You haven’t posted much that has turned out to be true yet.
    Among my life's cherished lessons are that when encountering a person using these following words, they usually mean the opposite of what the speaker intends that they be taken to mean:

These are four useless words, honest, truth, narcissist, and troll.

I find that a person who's prone to be dishonest will bring subject up and say that they're always honest. That the person who's prone to lie will bring the subject up and say they always tell the truth.

That the person who's accusing someone else of being a narcissist will under most circumstances be a narcissist. And on a political board a person who's prone to accuses others of being trolls, usually are a troll.

Other than for a discussion like this where I'm talking meta, (about the about), I avoid using all four of those words. They're words that have been ruined by systematic misuse. Perish the thought of bring any of those subjects up. Bringing those subjects up is is usually an act of telegraphing what concerns cloud their mind.

Among my life's cherished lessons are that when encountering a person using these following words, they usually mean the opposite of what the speaker intends that they be taken to mean:

These are four useless words, honest, truth, narcissist, and troll.

I find that a person who's prone to be dishonest will bring subject up and say that they're always honest. That the person who's prone to lie will bring the subject up and say they always tell the truth.

That the person who's accusing someone else of being a narcissist will under most circumstances be a narcissist. And on a political board a person who's prone to accuses others of being trolls, usually are a troll.

Other than for a discussion like this where I'm talking meta, (about the about), I avoid using all four of those words. They're words that have been ruined by systematic misuse. Perish the thought of bring any of those subjects up. Bringing those subjects up is is usually an act of telegraphing what concerns cloud their mind.
    I took a job, years ago, decades ago, and my immediate boss said to me on my first day, "I'll never lie to you". I knew right away he was trouble. Two months later he lied to me and I quit on the spot.

one of my husband’s learned business lessons was this: if someone brings up how much money they have during discussion of a job, and assures him they definitely have enough money to pay for said job on their own, he needs to insist on payment of half up front, because they most assuredly don’t have the money.

Also a man and his family from the middle east flew to south America and he is on the terrorist watch list was allowed to come into the usa with his fasmily and is now in Michigan the new home of jihads thanks to biden and Harris incompetence. Is theis the democrat plan for America , send us your perverts and felons and terrorist . Democrats seem to feel the need to import felons and perverts and terrorist across the nation .
    Horse hockey.

I don't know other then stupidity and caving in to special interest groups. Biden seems to be influenced by special interest groups a great deal .
    I think this is why his poll numbers are falling , it seems he represents the far left and not the main stream democrats.
    Do your research and you will see I am telling you the truth about the boarder. I also have a couple fiends with kids working in boarder patrol.
    Have you just started learning about american politics once he was elected? He won you know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom