All things Racist...USA edition (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
Reaction score
I was looking for a place to put this so we could discuss but didn't really find a place that worked so I created this thread so we can all place articles, experiences, videos and examples of racism in the USA.

This is one that happened this week. The lady even called and filed a complaint on the officer. This officer also chose to wear the body cam (apparently, LA doesn't require this yet). This exchange wasn't necessarily racist IMO until she started with the "mexican racist...you will never be white, like you want" garbage. That is when it turned racist IMO

All the murderer and other insults, I think are just a by product of CRT and ACAB rhetoric that is very common on the radical left and sadly is being brought to mainstream in this country.

Another point that I think is worth mentioning is she is a teacher and the sense of entitlement she feels is mind blowing.

https://news.yahoo.com/black-teacher-berates-latino-la-221235341.html

What would you think of parents taking their 10 year old to a strip show?
Do you know any strip clubs that allow kids? Wait, I bet you saw in movie once how a kid's mom was stripper and he was raised by the stripper community?

I wasn't referring to the partnership. I was speaking directly to the part where you said children can see "grown men dressed as women gyrate on the floor for $1 bills and that backed by our public education system."

Can you show me where any child from any school on that list has been exposed to what you claim is happening and that it has happened because it was backed by our public education system?
Oh, clever girl. I see what you did. If the school is not a list from a specific drag queen 'agency', 'service' (not sure what to call them) so I will simply ask you this, do you think this is appropriate for a kid to be in attendance in your opinion? (I know you wont answer directly, when having this conversations, the left rarely answer straight forward because they might offend an 'ally'.

Nah. Since you have yet to actually discuss virtually anything beyond blanket assertions it proved useful to point out that the fear-mongering by the religious right on this appears to conform very well with the restrictions and classifications used by the Nazis. Sorry if that offends your delicate sensibilities.
In your enlightened state, do you consider this to be appropriate?

In your enlightened state, do you consider this to be appropriate?

In your unenlightened state do you consider some cheerleader moves appropriate? Oh, that’s right, those are straight people. Never mind.

Oh, clever girl. I see what you did. If the school is not a list from a specific drag queen 'agency', 'service' (not sure what to call them) so I will simply ask you this, do you think this is appropriate for a kid to be in attendance in your opinion? (I know you wont answer directly, when having this conversations, the left rarely answer straight forward because they might offend an 'ally'.

You really shouldn’t promote this account. It’s a hateful account and known to promote false vids.

Not sure, it says the tweet is unavailable.

That said, you made a very specific claim that I quoted verbatim. You said that children can see "grown men dressed as women gyrate on the floor for $1 bills and that backed by our public education system."

Can you show evidence that schoolchildren are being exposed to this with the backing of the public education system? And I don't mean doing that thing where you conflate legitimate age-appropriate shows/performances/events held at schools or as part of official school functions with inappropriate shows that are independent of the public education system.

That said, you made a very specific claim that I quoted verbatim. You said that children can see "grown men dressed as women gyrate on the floor for $1 bills and that backed by our public education system."

Can you show evidence that schoolchildren are being exposed to this with the backing of the public education system? And I don't mean doing that thing where you conflate legitimate age-appropriate shows/performances/events held at schools or as part of official school functions with inappropriate shows that are independent of the public education system.
Hell no he can't and he won't because he lied to start with. That's what @Farb does. He will state something as a fact and then when he gets called on it, he gets dumb about what he said because he knows he can't back it up. The dude is simply a liar who will say anything. Liars lie, that's what @Farb does. It's been proven more than once. Don't expect much other than another lie.

Yes, I do. Went to one at 15, with my ten year old brother, and my parents.
That sounds like one of those monkey paw wishes

fifteen year old: I wish I could go to a strip club

paw: granted. But you have to go with your mom, dad and little brother (and don’t wish to watch some pron)

my wife has taken my daughter many times to Drag brunch. never has there been anything that I would consider inappropriate.
are there some Drag shows that may be inappropriate? sure, but there are some restaurants that are inappropriate for kids with the way the waitresses are dressed and encouraged to act to solicit tips. I've seen some pretty borderline things from the waitresses at Twin Peaks working to get that tip..

If Suzi wore a sexy nurse or sexy fire fighter on a random Tuesday and went into a starbucks, she may get some stares, and some laughs or even some noses turned up, but if you wear a Hitler costume to Starbucks on a random Tuesday, it will not be recieved as funny or tasteless. it will be viewed and treated very harsh and probaly be verbally attacked from many people. i employ you to test this out, wear a nazi uniform anywhere in public and see what happens. any day of the year, even Halloween.
i guarantee if i was hosting a Halloween Party (as i do a lot of times) and someone showed up dressed like that, they would be told (not asked) to leave. hell, i wouldn't even have a problem with black face as long as its not a parody or mocking someone. like if a white guy showed up dressed as Clubber Lang and his friend was dressed as Rocky Balboa, that wouldn't bother me at all.
Dressing up in a Nazi/Hitler is no different that wearing a KKK outfit. there is only ONE reason they woud do it, and ONE reason only, for the sole purpose of HATE.
Only one? Comedy or being edgy could not possibly be a reason, only hate, right?

Do you think 'Hogan's Heroes' would be made today?

Hell no he can't and he won't because he lied to start with. That's what @Farb does. He will state something as a fact and then when he gets called on it, he gets dumb about what he said because he knows he can't back it up. The dude is simply a liar who will say anything. Liars lie, that's what @Farb does. It's been proven more than once. Don't expect much other than another lie.
I missed you too buddy. You can feel free to jump in the conversation, you don't have to lead with personal attacks though. Welcome back!

Who is this person and why should we care what they said?
While I would never call you out for hyprcracy, did you post the same reaction to this one?

You didn't though, only one that shows anti-white racism. That is a wee bit strange, don't you think?

Not sure, it says the tweet is unavailable.

The tweet is there, have a look.

Why do you think it is important for a child to see a man dressed as a caricature of woman read to them?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom