All things political. Coronavirus Edition. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Maxp

Reaction score
    I fear we are really going to be in a bad place due to the obvious cuts to the federal agencies that deal with infectious disease, but also the negative effect the Affordable Care act has had on non urban hospitals. Our front line defenses are ineffectual and our ability to treat the populous is probably at an all time low. Factor in the cost of healthcare and I can see our system crashing. What do you think about the politics of this virus?

I've asked you for specifics about that team and who was pulled out or what the team was called. I can answer your question after you provide that information or you can just continue your rants.
    Look it up yourself.

Your false god killed hundreds of thousands of U.S. citizens by his negligent stupidity.

The screws are finally tightening on Fauci. He needs to be prosecuted.

I figured you would ignore it.

And, no, despite your ravings Fauci does not need to be prosecuted.

Go back to rooting for a football team.

Look it up yourself.

Your false god killed hundreds of thousands of U.S. citizens by his negligent stupidity.
    1st thing that comes up when I googled Trump pulled team Wuhan:

Partly false claim: Trump fired entire pandemic response team in 2018

CONCLUSIONS
    There is disagreement over how to describe the changes at the NSC’s Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense in 2018. The departure of some members due to “streamlining” efforts under John Bolton is documented. The “pandemic response team” as a unit was largely disbanded.

VERDICT
    Partly false: The Trump administration disbanded the “pandemic response” team, but some of the team members were reassigned to roles that included pandemic response

Why do Democrats continue to cover for Fauci?
    Let's put this complete and utter BS to rest shall we. The video below shows some of the prominent so called "Democrats" who think highly of Dr. Fauci and defend him.

Republicans prior to Trump and MAGA respected Dr. Fauci. The reason MAGA hates Dr. Fauci is because Dr. Fauci spoke out against Trump's and MAGA's lies about COVID. Trump's and MAGA's lies caused a lot of people to die who didn't have to die. Some of the people who died would not have if they had not heard Trump's and MAGA's lies about COVID.

Many more would have died unnecessarily had Dr. Fauci not spoken up to tell us the truth about COVID.

This poster continues to repeat these slanderous lies about Dr. Fauci, because Trump carries grudges to his grave, so his MAGA devotees are going to carry this grudge against Dr. Fauci to their graves.

Notice how everything this poster, Trump and MAGA says about COVID always circles back to attacking Dr. Fauci.

This poster is not spreading "truth." Notice how everything this poster posts is either falsified or deceptively taken out of context. Things have to be falsified or taken out of context, because the truth and science supports Dr. Fauci and exposes Trump for the complete and utter fraud that he is.

All anyone has to do is watch a few minutes of this video from where it starts to see that the hate for Dr. Fauci is complete and utter BS born out of Trump's unquenchanble thirst for revenge and has nothing to do with actual truth or science.

The screws are finally tightening on Fauci. He needs to be prosecuted.
    This is actually proof that Dr. Fauci did nothing that he can be prosecuted for.

Let's walk through this.

The same people who said they had "irrefutable evidence," that President Biden had committed impeachable offenses, are the same people who are telling us they have "irrefutable evidence" that Dr. Fauci committed crimes he can be prosecuted for.

When push came to shove and these people had to present their "irrefutable evidence" against President Biden, their lies about having evidence were exposed. They had nothing. They still tried to impeach President Biden, but most of the partisan House Republicans laughed at them and refused to impeach President Biden.

Now, these same people are asking us to trust them and their "irrefutable evidence" of crimes that Dr. Fauci committed.

If that "evidence" really existed, Dr. Fauci would have already been charged, just like Hunter Biden has been charged and Donald Trump was charged and convicted. If those two are touchable, then so is Dr. Fauci.

Dr. Fauci has not been charged, because all of this so called "evidence" is just a bundle of lies, just like all of the so called "evidence" against President Biden.

This is about Trump being pissed off at Dr. Fauci for correcting Trump's lies during the first year of the pandemic in 2020. This is completely and entirely a result of Trump holding a grudge against Dr. Fauci and his minions doing the dirty working of repeating his lies for him.

This is not about justice, truth, science or protecting lives. This is about the convicted crime boss Donald Trump and his minions trying to get even with Dr. Fauci for daring to defy crime boss Trump and his lies that killed people.

1st thing that comes up when I googled Trump pulled team Wuhan:

Partly false claim: Trump fired entire pandemic response team in 2018

CONCLUSIONS
    There is disagreement over how to describe the changes at the NSC’s Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense in 2018. The departure of some members due to “streamlining” efforts under John Bolton is documented. The “pandemic response team” as a unit was largely disbanded.

VERDICT
    Partly false: The Trump administration disbanded the “pandemic response” team, but some of the team members were reassigned to roles that included pandemic response

Partly false is also partly true. Try again. Trump flocked up.

The pandemic response team was largely disbanded. Trump flocked up.

No matter how much tap-dancing you do Trump's actions are far more to blame for undress of thousands dying.

You worship a man whose negligence caused the death of thousands of Americans. Which seems to be fine with you.

You are so bad at running cover for Fauci. We have private messages, emails, government documents that back up what I'm posting while you claim it's partisan.
    No, you do not. You don’t have a clue what you are talking about per usual. All you have are snippets of conversations that have been twisted and taken out of context. You repeat loathsome lies about a man who is a lifelong public servant who has saved hundreds of thousands of lives over his career.

On this subject your POV is the lowest possible avenue a human could take. Lower than worms, actually.

None of what you say is a fact is anything but a lie. A damned lie that smears a good man. I cannot possibly have more disdain for you than I currently have.

Last edited:
    Here is a good thread to combat the lies being told by SFL and Farb for that matter. They have both bought into many lies about Covid and SFL continues to spread those lies every time he posts in this thread. He is hopeless, IMO. And the actual crazy part is that he claims to work in healthcare and yet has bought into every lie being spread.

I will post a portion of the thread, but it is well worth reading. Edit: I posted the entire thread. Worth it.

No, you do not. You don’t have a clue what you are talking about per usual. All you have are snippets of conversations that have been twisted and taken out of context. You repeat loathsome lies about a man who is a lifelong public servant who has saved hundreds of thousands of lives over his career.

On this subject your POV is the lowest possible avenue a human could take. Lower than worms, actually.

None of what you say is a fact is anything but a lie. A damned lie that smears a good man. I cannot possibly have more disdain for you than I currently have.
    The partisan Democrats will never admit that Fauci was involved and covered up the NIH funding gain of research at Wuhan.

Luckily we have plenty of evidence of that and anyone who honestly looks at the information will agree that Fauci needs to be held responsible.

I understand it's all you have, but your talking points about snippets and things twisted and taken out of context aren't fooling anyone except for partisan Democrats.

Wanting the people responsive for millions of deaths, people losing their houses, businesses, jobs is a horrible POV? It's insane to think that people who want that are in the wrong.

It's people like who that are trying to cover for the biggest man made pandemic in world history that will be shown to be frauds and liars.

It's beyond disgusting for you and Democrats to continue to cover for Fauci.

This is who you are still defending?

The partisan Democrats will never admit that Fauci was involved and covered up the NIH funding gain of research at Wuhan.

Luckily we have plenty of evidence of that and anyone who honestly looks at the information will agree that Fauci needs to be held responsible.

I understand it's all you have, but your talking points about snippets and things twisted and taken out of context aren't fooling anyone except for partisan Democrats.

Wanting the people responsive for millions of deaths, people losing their houses, businesses, jobs is a horrible POV? It's insane to think that people who want that are in the wrong.

It's people like who that are trying to cover for the biggest man made pandemic in world history that will be shown to be frauds and liars.

You are posting lies. The beagle experiment was NOT funded by NIH. You are the absolute worst kind of person - you believe every single lie you read and apparently have zero ability to use common sense and think critically about what you are reading. People are feeding you garbage and you are taking it and spreading it around. It’s the most shameful thing I’ve ever seen you do and that is saying a whole hell of a lot. You couldn’t be more wrong than you are about everything about Covid, and you supposedly work in the medical field. God protect me from having to have someone as ill informed as you work with me on any health issue. It’s actually scandalous that an actual health care worker would think this way.

We need a palette cleanser for this thread. I cannot stand the absolutely toxic lies that SFL spews about this. If I knew where he worked I would be forwarding his posts to the president of his hospital - it’s that bad.

Here is a thread by an actual scientist who knows what she is talking about. A normal human with great knowledge.

You have no evidence. Saying you have evidence does not make it so. You are a liar. The only thing disgusting is your continued support for the piece of schlitz named Donald Trump. He presided over the deaths of thousands of Americans because he is arrogant and ignorant. Why do you hate Americans? Is your fawning love for a convicted felon and serial fraudster so great that you cast aside any semblance of morality and human decency?

You are posting lies. The beagle experiment was NOT funded by NIH. You are the absolute worst kind of person - you believe every single lie you read and apparently have zero ability to use common sense and think critically about what you are reading. People are feeding you garbage and you are taking it and spreading it around. It’s the most shameful thing I’ve ever seen you do and that is saying a whole hell of a lot. You couldn’t be more wrong than you are about everything about Covid, and you supposedly work in the medical field. God protect me from having to have someone as ill informed as you work with me on any health issue. It’s actually scandalous that an actual health care worker would think this way.
    1000005259.png

That was in the article

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom