All things political. Coronavirus Edition. (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Maxp

Reaction score
    I fear we are really going to be in a bad place due to the obvious cuts to the federal agencies that deal with infectious disease, but also the negative effect the Affordable Care act has had on non urban hospitals. Our front line defenses are ineffectual and our ability to treat the populous is probably at an all time low. Factor in the cost of healthcare and I can see our system crashing. What do you think about the politics of this virus?

This is the kind of shirt that vaccination is up against.

I clicked it, and that has to be an Onion article! It is so over the top, that it would be hard to conceive of anything more over-the-top. If that isn't satire, then they are going to put the Onion out of business.

Scary times when people line up for highly experimental so called vaccines against basically the flu.

As someone who lost a good friend in his 40s and excellent health to Covid last week and my daughter's color guard instructor, who was younger then me and in good health, you're what's wrong with this world right now.

Anyone who reads the shirt you write here and believes/acts on it, their blood is on your hands. This attitude this Covid is the flu is literally killing people. Screw you and your idiotic conspiracy theories.

These are are not normal vaccines.
    You shouldn't get vaccinated. Thanks for the warnings, although it was too late for me. According to the article that Superchuck posted, I'm soon going to be a slave.

Last edited:
    As someone who lost a good friend in his 40s and excellent health to Covid last week and my daughter's color guard instructor, who was younger then me and in good health, you're what's wrong with this world right now.

Anyone who reads the shirt you write here and believes/acts on it, their blood is on your hands. This attitude this Covid is the flu is literally killing people. Screw you and your idiotic conspiracy theories.

Just to add to this, I learned today that a third teacher at my daughter's high school recently died from Covid. So again, to the idiot trolling this thread, you tell your bullsheet to the people dying from this tragic disease. Fork you and the horse you rode in on.

The “flu” argument is worse than almost anything people have lied about, with the possible exception of all the idiocies about masks.

It is a damnable, deadly lie. People who perpetuate these lies are ultimately responsible for just hundreds of thousands of needless deaths. If there is a hell, they will surely inhabit it.

I'll finally be getting my first shot soon. DK has chosen a rather conservative approach with regards to vaccines and dumped both AZ and JJ for now, So I will recieve the first shot with Pfizer/BioNTech in 12 days.

The vaccination schedule here have been somewhat delayed due to the decisions regarding AZ/JJ - a decision based on the fact that most over 60 had already received their shots and that the pandemic was fairly under control with only a relatively small amount of newly infected (and most being under 30). Since the riscs of serious sideeffects by the AZ/JJ was higher among younger people and the risk of serious illness comparatively lower, The danish department of health decided to accept the 3 weeks delay that decision would cause in order to provide everyone with the vaccines they felt comfortable with.

I must admit that I am very happy that it is finally my turn :)

Dave, so sorry to hear this, this virus has hit so many hard and in different ways. Sucks, I'm just hoping moron trolls like this guy get what they have coming to him, someday...

I've had it with these type of idiots...

Just to add to this, I learned today that a third teacher at my daughter's high school recently died from Covid. So again, to the idiot trolling this thread, you tell your bullsheet to the people dying from this tragic disease. Fork you and the horse you rode in on.
    Much respect. Sometimes you just have to take a stand against the nonsense.

Just got told spiritually as well that the vaccines (Dont know which ones) are dangerous and that i should warn about them.

Just got told spiritually as well that the vaccines (Dont know which ones) are dangerous and that i should warn about them.
    I have no doubt that the spirit that told you that was evil in nature; maybe even Baal itself.

Thank you for making it even more obvious that you're making shirt up. I suppose anyone who listens to your crap deserves what they get.

Hi all -

I just stopped by real quick this morning to tell you that I was JUST told spiritually that the vaccines are fine, Biden is doing a surprisingly good job overall and anyone else claiming to speak to spirits is really talking to my spiritual voice’s stupid out-of-work brother who likes to screw with simple minded humans.

I understand that you feel you should heed your spirit’s warnings. I haven’t been getting that advice from my spirits. Maybe the spirits need to consult each other to assure we get consistent guidance from the spirit world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom