All things political. Coronavirus Edition. (5 Viewers)

< Previous | Next >

Lapaz

Reaction score
I've been reading about nurse accounts about patients angrily asking what is wrong with them, because Covid is fake. There was a nurse that ranted about this on Twitter, Jodi Doering, and is now receiving death threats. They are calling them deniers. I'm certain it's the same block of uninformed people that deny climate change. America seems like we're nearing a critical mass of stupidity and conspiracy theorists. It is truly amazing. We're on the precipice of becoming the most powerful cult in the world. We're only holding back the cult by about 1% of our population. It will be interesting to see what percentage of these deniers get vaccinated. The cult may lose a lot of its members within the next few months.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
They still STILL struggle with Obamacare.
The only reason everyone calls the ACA "Obamacare" is because Fox and the GOP invented the term as an insult based on the idea that pinning it all on Obama would make their voters hate it. Which makes it funny that it is now just universally accepted.

If naming a vaccine after Trump will make his supporters take it, I'm all for it. We can name masks after MAGA or whatever if his supporters would wear them.

Saint by the Bay

Reaction score
Listening to Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear just now on MTP Daily was so refreshing. Intelligent leadership, a measured approach, and a good understanding of what is a realistic measure of success in fighting Covid.

Things are so bad that just hearing a rational sane politician right now makes me swoon.

wardorican

Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

< Previous | Next >

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)

Advertisement

Fact Checkers News Feed

General News Feed

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Top Bottom