All things Immigration and Wall Talk. Coronavirus Edition. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

coldseat

Reaction score
    For all of you that want to talk about Immigration and the coronavirus, have at it. I made a tread for y'all.

Maybe a mod can transfer the post in the other tread relating to immigration to this one.

Not to bring up an old thread, but yeah...

How soon before Paxton is arrested?

Well, if THIS is anything to go by, a very long time ?

Hmmm... perhaps. But if the investigators have been investigating for five years, and (seemingly) havn't turned anything significant up, one has to wonder if there is actually anything for them to find ?
    He has been postponing the trial with procedural tactics. He has been indicted.

I have a really bad feeling, considering the last administration didn't give a shirt about them, that there was rampant, unchecked covid throughout all those holding facilities. If they were doing forced sterilizations, what else were they turning a blind eye to?

" Dr. Mahendra Amin is the main physician accused of performing these invasive surgeries on detained women. But Wooten's allegations weren't just about medical abuse. They also claimed the facility failed to protect staff and detainees against coronavirus."

wouldn't surprise me if they knew covid was spreading, did nothing to help and basically if they died they died

The Biden Administration just rescinded the Zero Tolerance Family Separation policy bringing an end to that barbaric practice.

How long until a Trump appointed Texas federal judge overturns Biden's EO and reinstitutes family separation because it's unfair to Texas? 🙄

Good move on behalf of Biden. He's basically doing what Trump has already done.
    (Trump issued an EO banning the ZTFS back in 2018).

I know you're just trolling, but the difference is Trump only ended the Family Separations portion of the policy, not the Zero Tolerance policy. Biden ended the entire policy. Posting this for the benefit of people actually here for information and genuine discussion.

Oh right. Sorry; I thought the two where intertwined, but you are correct, they are not.

By all means let Biden relax the 'zero tolerance' policy of actually prosecuting people who deliberately break US law ? Just what kind of message is that sending ?

Oh right. Sorry; I thought the two where intertwined, but you are correct, they are not.

By all means let Biden relax the 'zero tolerance' policy of actually prosecuting people who deliberately break US law ? Just what kind of message is that sending ?

One that doesn't treat people fleeing violence or seeking a better life for their family the same as a drug smuggler or violent criminal trying to escape justice in his home country. It's one that takes circumstances into account and doesn't remove the human element from the law.

In other words, a moral and humane message, something sorely lacking today.

One that doesn't treat people fleeing violence or seeking a better life for their family the same as a drug smuggler or violent criminal trying to escape justice in his home country. It's one that takes circumstances into account and doesn't remove the human element from the law.

In other words, a moral and humane message, something sorely lacking today.
    A moral and humane message ?
    Then why have the immigration laws in the first place ? Why have a concept of 'citizenship' ? Because if you are going to 'tolerate' illegal immigration, then you should be honest about it, and abolish both ?

Then why have the immigration laws in the first place ? Why have a concept of 'citizenship' ? Because if you are going to 'tolerate' illegal immigration, then you should be honest about it, and abolish both ?

Now you're entering Sillyville and I don't have time to waste entertaining you.

you'd really fit in well with a certain demographic in this country

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom