/* */

100 Marines to Baghdad (Iran conflict discussion)(Reopened & Merged) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

We’re gonna try to stay on point in this one -🤞 .

After the Iranian admission of shooting down the Ukrainian 737, which was carrying 82 Iranian passengers, protests against the Supreme Leader have broken out.

The UK ambassador to Iran has been arrested for talking photos of the protests. President Trump has tweeted support for the protesters in English and Farsi.

I was up around 2:30 this morning and I saw several reports stating that Iran said they killed 80 American terrorists.
    Yeah, I didn't catch the number. But 80?! They are really propping themselves up.

I was up around 2:30 this morning and I saw several reports stating that Iran said they killed 80 American terrorists. I also saw reports that Iraq was gearing up to attack the US for the killing of their man also. I am thinking these reports were on the BBC news website.
    I heard reports of Iran's Air Force flying into Iraq. Did this get substantiated? Would there be any ramifications if so?

It's silly Joe.

I don't think it is silly.. Because I never thought of that for one thing.. also, Did any other Democrats bring that kind of stuff up?

Other presidents didn;t have major income properties all over the world.. Such as a Trump Hotel in Russia. ie- potential targets all over the world.

I want to throw this out... (I can;t figure out how to copy a tweet)

Omar said this: "Rep. Ilhan Omar tweeted Monday that President Trump could draw the U.S. into war with Iran if it seek to harm properties owned by the Trump Organization around the world. "

I had never thought of this.. Iranian targeting personally owned properties own by Trump... Is that not giving the enemy ideas?

What if terrorist attacks start happening at Trump owned properties... Is this not treason her giving our enemies ideas and information?
    Iran had said before her statement they would target Trump Properties in retaliation. She was commenting if they actually did that, would it result in him escalating.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...s-could-be-attacked-iranian-official-suggests

Inappropriate behavior
    I don't think it is silly.. Because I never thought of that for one thing.. also, Did any other Democrats bring that kind of stuff up?

Other presidents didn;t have major income properties all over the world.. Such as a Trump Hotel in Russia. ie- potential targets all over the world.

He should have got out of the hotel biz!

Plain and simple!

Would you be so bent if she was Irish, or something other than brown?

Yes, but only because she is a terrorist in waiting. Any wires hanging out of her white outfit, audible ticking, or radiation should be taken seriously.
    I disagreed with some of your comments in the past but felt you came across as informed even though I thought your sources were slanted. But this is probably the most uninformed post I have seen on this site to date.

Man could you work on at least hiding the racist stuff?

I

Oh hell, everything to you is racist. You decided, and then actually made a public accusation, that LazyBones was a racist because he lives in a rural area.

I wonder what percentage of the threads you engage in end up with you throwing such allegations around. It's pretty damn high I am sure.

That's because other presidents followed the law and Trump has chosen not to.

I do not believe it is right or warranted to commit any American military resources to defending Trump properties around the world, unless they're on US property. They can deal with their own security needs in whatever way they choose.

Because by law you are supposed to rid your self of them!

Oh hell, everything to you is racist. You decided, and then actually made a public accusation, that LazyBones was a racist because he lives in a rural area.

I wonder what percentage of the threads you engage in end up with you throwing such allegations around. It's pretty damn high I am sure.

I ignored it, but it was a pretty racist statement. Maybe a racist joke, but racist none the less.

PS, sounds a lot like a joke Trump would make at one of his rallies.

I don't know what to tell ya if you don't see how racist that is.

I am fine with you posting absolutely racist stuff here but I am gonna point it out.

I just feel sorry for people that hate.

Hating people for silly things like color, religion, and culture is stupid.

Why when you post racist stuff are you offended?

I don't think it is silly.. Because I never thought of that for one thing

I think its silly. That you dont think that an adversary has thought of all possible targets? and to then think that the same adversary wouldnt be able to think of those themselves?

That could be a reason you arent like a 4 star General. jussayin.

I ignored it, but it was a pretty racist statement. Maybe a racist joke, but racist none the less.

PS, sounds a lot like a joke Trump would make at one of his rallies.

It has absolutely nothing to do with her race. It's not even her religion per se. It's the fact that she shows the tendencies to be more of an Islamist.

So what, it's fair game to allege that Trump is a "white nationalist" (presumably because of attitudes and beliefs, not his skin color) but to look at someone else and question her when she displays some of the attitudes held by the bad actors where she grew up is off limits?

Why is that exactly?

Some may read her comments one way, but it sure looks like she was signalling. If she was truly concerned about the safety of Trump's properties she could have expressed those concerns privately to eliminate the risk that others, including some bad actors, would get the wrong idea.

It has absolutely nothing to do with her race. It's not even her religion per se. It's the fact that she shows the tendencies to be more of an Islamist.

So what, it's fair game to allege that Trump is a "white nationalist" (presumably because of attitudes and beliefs, not his skin color) but to look at someone else and question her when she displays some of the attitudes held by the bad actors where she grew up is off limits?

Why is that exactly?

Some may read her comments one way, but it sure looks like she was signalling. If she was truly concerned about the safety of Trump's properties she could have expressed those concerns privately to eliminate the risk that others, including some bad actors, would get the wrong idea.
    Rep Steven King's comments are in-line with white nationalist and Nazis. Should we check him for bombs too? They are responsible for more terrorist deaths in the US than any other group.

Her statement was in regards to the news that Iran had listed some of Trump's properties as possible targets (I linked the article earlier). Her concern was if they attack an asset of Trump's will that provoke him more since he will take it personally. This already came up with what happened in Syria and how Trump rolled over for Turkey as people inferred a threat was made to Trump's hotel in Turkey.

Why is that exactly?

Just quit while you are a bit behind

You are not gonna talk your way out of you think the brown Muslim woman wants to bomb the state of the union.

It is racist as 🦆!

Just own it and move on.

We all here already know you have racist views.

Why is that exactly?

You can make the point, ignorant as it may be, without lowering the discourse by invoking stereotypical tropes and imagery. Saying this:

Yes, but only because she is a terrorist in waiting. Any wires hanging out of her white outfit, audible ticking, or radiation should be taken seriously.

is meant to be inflammatory and provocative, not thoughtful and helpful. Shame on Joe, honestly, for taking the discussion towards this path in the first place. I, mean, treason? Seriously? She is a sitting US Congresswoman and we have speculation about her suggesting soft targets to terrorists and innuendo about her being a potential terrorist bomber. Chuck is right. Leave that stuff for Reddit and Tigerdroppings. The MCB is about elevating discourse. This stuff is disgusting and nonsensical. All politics aside. I can think Trump has "ties" to white nationalism and is racist without resorting to unnecessary tropes about "check his closet for his Klan suit" or "he is burning a cross on the South Lawn." None of that is meant to provoke elevated discussion. Take it to the Mud Pit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom