Women of the Night , men beware (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

OneIsTheWord

Reaction score
    Women of the Night
    OIP-9.jpg
    Proverbs 7:1-27 (NKJV) My son, keep my words And treasure my commands within you.
    Keep my commands and live, And my law as the apple of your eye.
    Bind them on your fingers; Write them on the tablet of your heart.
    Say to wisdom, "You are my sister," And call understanding your nearest kin,
    That they may keep you from the immoral woman, From the seductress who flatters with her words.
    For at the window of my house I looked through my lattice,
    And saw among the simple, I perceived among the youths, A young man devoid of understanding,
    Passing along the street near her corner, And he took the path to her house
    In the twilight, in the evening, In the black and dark night.
    And there a woman met him, With the attire of a harlot, and a crafty heart.
    She was loud and rebellious, Her feet would not stay at home.
    At times she was outside, at times in the open square, Lurking at every corner.
    So, she caught him and kissed him; With an impudent face she said to him:
    "I have peace offerings with me; Today I have paid my vows.
    So, I came out to meet you, Diligently to seek your face, And I have found you.
    I have spread my bed with tapestry, Colored coverings of Egyptian linen.
    I have perfumed my bed With myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
    Come, let us take our fill of love until morning; Let us delight ourselves with love.
    For my husband is not at home; He has gone on a long journey;
    He has taken a bag of money with him, And will come home on the appointed day."
    With her enticing speech, she caused him to yield, With her flattering lips she seduced him.
    Immediately he went after her, as an ox goes to the slaughter, Or as a fool to the correction of the stocks,
    Till an arrow struck his liver. As a bird hastens to the snare, He did not know it would cost his life.
    Now, therefore, listen to me, my children; Pay attention to the words in my mouth:
    Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways, Do not stray into her paths;
    For she has cast down many wounded, And all who were slain by her were strong men.
    Her house is the way to hell, Descending to the chambers of death.

noche-oscura-alma.jpg

your statement? your god is, meaning that God exists, any god existing
    Incorrect again. Saying “your God” does not mean “The God” but rather your concept of deity.

Descartes proved no such thing. Perfection is a human concept. Bringing deity into the picture proves nothing.
    greetings
    apparently, you are very transparent in your word, atheism

In Righteousness
    John 16:8-9 And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me;

John 8:24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."

John 8:21 Then Jesus said to them again, "I am going away, and you will seek Me and will die in your sin. Where I go you cannot come."

Romans 6:23 (For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 3:10-12 As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;
    There is none who understands;
    There is none who seeks after God.
    They have all turned aside;
    They have together become unprofitable; There is none who does good, no, not one."

According to Psalms 14 and 53 atheism

but there is always hope

download (7).png

download - 2022-07-09T172000.753.jpeg

tumblr_nlcecbtbfc1tuxdj3o1_540.jpg

Descartes' ontological argument goes as follows:
    (1) Our idea of God is of a perfect being,
    (2) it is more perfect to exist than not to exist,
    (3
    ) therefore, God must exist.

The second argument that Descartes gives for this conclusion is far more complex.

Descartes' solution is to bring God into the picture. By proving that God is the cause of our clear and distinct perception, and that, further, God is perfect in every way and thus no deceiver, he will be able to secure lasting certainty for clear and distinct perceptions.
    He, therefore, sets out to prove that God exists.

You read way too much into me posting cogito ergo sum. It simply meant, yes, I do think I am alive.

As for Decartes' ontological argument, it is fallacious. And that "conclusion", laughable.

You got anything good? Because I'm not down for amateur hour.

Your god, as in the god you believe in. That is no acknowledgement that it exists.
    Atheists Vs
    American Atheists is a non-profit organization in the United States dedicated to defending the civil liberties of atheists and advocating complete separation of church and state.
    American Atheists.
    Formation 1963 Austin, Texas, U.S.

The separation of church and state?
    What is the separation of church and state? Separation of church and state is the idea that government should remain neutral toward all religions and not officially recognize or favor any one religion.
    In the separation of church and state, church refers to religion in general, while state refers to the government.

Christianity was introduced to North America as it was colonized by Europeans beginning in the 16th and 17th centuries.

What religion was the United States of America founded on?
    Some researchers and authors have referred to the United States as a "Protestant nation" or "founded on Protestant principles," specifically emphasizing its Calvinist heritage. Others stress the secular character of the American Revolution and note the secular character of the nation's founding documents.

Does the Constitution say In God We Trust?
    Image result

The United States Code at 36 U.S.C. § 302, now states: "'In God, we trust is the national motto." The resolution was reaffirmed in 2006, on the 50th anniversary of its adoption, by the Senate, and in 2011 by the House of Representatives, in a 396 to 9 vote.

You read way too much into me posting cogito ergo sum. It simply meant, yes, I do think I am alive.

As for Decartes' ontological argument, it is fallacious. And that "conclusion", laughable.

You got anything good? Because I'm not down for amateur hour.
    Yes love is better

greetings
    apparently, you are very transparent in your word, atheism

In Righteousness
    John 16:8-9 And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me;

John 8:24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."

John 8:21 Then Jesus said to them again, "I am going away, and you will seek Me and will die in your sin. Where I go you cannot come."

Romans 6:23 (For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 3:10-12 As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;
    There is none who understands;
    There is none who seeks after God.
    They have all turned aside;
    They have together become unprofitable; There is none who does good, no, not one."

According to Psalms 14 and 53 atheism

but there is always hope
    Apparently, you get your exercise leaping to conclusions. As for John? Odd how he wrote that the disciples met in secret for “fear of the Jews” when Acts says things a bit differently. The anti-Semitism of John which was written approximately 80+ years after the Christ was specifically to create a theology separating Jesus’ followers from the Jews.

Atheists Vs
    American Atheists is a non-profit organization in the United States
    dedicated to defending the civil liberties of atheists and advocating complete separation of church and state.
    American Atheists.
    Formation 1963 Austin, Texas, U.S.

The separation of church and state?
    What is the separation of church and state? Separation of church and state is the idea that government should remain neutral toward all religions and not officially recognize or favor any one religion.
    In the separation of church and state, church refers to religion in general, while state refers to the government.

Christianity was introduced to North America as it was colonized by Europeans beginning in the 16th and 17th centuries.

What religion was the United States of America founded on?
    Some researchers and authors have referred to the United States as a "Protestant nation" or "founded on Protestant principles," specifically emphasizing its Calvinist heritage. Others stress the secular character of the American Revolution and note the secular character of the nation's founding documents.

Does the Constitution say In God We Trust?
    Image result

The United States Code at 36 U.S.C. § 302, now states: "'In God, we trust is the national motto." The resolution was reaffirmed in 2006, on the 50th anniversary of its adoption, by the Senate, and in 2011 by the House of Representatives, in a 396 to 9 vote.
    The creation of “In God We Trust” as national motto, a minuscule and pointless thing, was directly due to the Cold War. Remember the USSR was “Godless Communists” even though Marx did not say that religion had no worth or purpose. The claim of Calvinist foundations is simplistic at best. While the theocrat tyrants in Massachusetts could trace their lineage in that manner the colony of Virginia was not so. Nor were much of the other colonies.

for you unfortunately there is none, but there is one just for you, you'll fit in perfect

John 9:39-41 (And Jesus said, "For judgment, I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."
    Then some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, "Are we blind also?"
    Jesus said to them, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, 'We see.' Therefore your sin remains.

What does the term Heckle and Jeckle mean?
    magpies-cartoon.gif

Explanation: The dictionary definition of "to heckle" is to try to embarrass and annoy (someone speaking or performing in public) by questions, gibes, or objections.
    But here, heckled each other means badgered each other.
    "Heckle and Jackie" is just a cute expression hinting at the interminable mutual badgering.

for you unfortunately there is none, but there is one just for you, you'll fit in perfect

John 9:39-41 (And Jesus said, "For judgment, I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."
    Then some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, "Are we blind also?"
    Jesus said to them, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, 'We see.' Therefore your sin remains.

What does that have to do with my response to the question you asked?

As for your asinine comment, there is no religion I fit into, because I don't believe in any god or any cosmic/ethereal power described in non-sensical letters or books written centuries ago by ignorant peasants. Riddles for the feeble minded don't impress me.

And what does this have to do with question of whether not the U.S. was founded as a Christian nation or even on Christianpity as a foundational belief structure?

What does the term Heckle and Jeckle mean?
    magpies-cartoon.gif

Explanation: The dictionary definition of "to heckle" is to try to embarrass and annoy (someone speaking or performing in public) by questions, gibes, or objections.
    But here, heckled each other means badgered each other.
    "Heckle and Jackie" is just a cute expression hinting at the interminable mutual badgering.
    Failed segue but keep trying.

And what does this have to do with question of whether not the U.S. was founded as a Christian nation or even on Christianpity as a foundational belief structure?
    greetings
    the United States did not have a Christian, founding in the sense of creating theocracy but the founding fathers were deeply shaped by Christian morals there is no answer or question to your satisfaction and ever will be
    are you Heckle and Jackie" which one?

greetings
    the United States did not have a Christian, founding in the sense of creating theocracy but the founding fathers were deeply shaped by Christian morals there is no answer or question to your satisfaction and ever will be
    are you Heckle and Jackie" which one?

Many of the founding fathers were more influenced by the Enlightenment and secular humanism than Christianity, especially Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin. This is very obvious in the text of the Constitution.

Really, you don't have to go any further than the 1st amendment vis a vis the 1st commandment to figure this out.

Many of the founding fathers were more influenced by the Enlightenment and secular humanism than Christianity, especially Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin. This is very obvious in the text of the Constitution.

Really, you don't have to go any further than the 1st amendment vis a vis the 1st commandment to figure this out.
    like I said, there is no answer or question to your satisfaction and ever will be if you know your own answer why ask them
    I see there is an empty space in your life, which can not be satisfied I know your kind

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
    Top Bottom