Will New Orleans be Getting a New Mayor? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

el caliente

Reaction score
Fingers crossed, and candles lit, let’s pray this is the end of this.

I have little positive to say about former President Trump, but I can’t even muster half that amount for this failure. She has absolutely zero redeeming qualities.

Will the city get enough votes to oust her? Who will replace her?

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
Man, they're really coming after her... good. She's been terrible as mayor. Two stories in one day.

OP
OP
el caliente

el caliente

Reaction score
The sad thing is every comparison of her to Donald Trump is about accurate. She is all about herself. She doesn’t care how things are going around her, as long as the negative things don’t reflect on her.

I was a fan of hers when she was in the city council (moved before she was elected mayor), but the saying about absolute power is true. She has let things go to her head.

DJ1BigTymer

Yo! We got some hats now...
Reaction score
The sad thing is every comparison of her to Donald Trump is about accurate. She is all about herself. She doesn’t care how things are going around her, as long as the negative things don’t reflect on her.

I was a fan of hers when she was in the city council (moved before she was elected mayor), but the saying about absolute power is true. She has let things go to her head.
Never was a fan of hers, she has corrupt written all over her face! The entire city council has been infested with corrupt officials, it irritates me that the voters of New Orleans can't see this and chose to elect a member from that council during the height of its corruption.

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
Never was a fan of hers, she has corrupt written all over her face! The entire city council has been infested with corrupt officials, it irritates me that the voters of New Orleans can't see this and chose to elect a member from that council during the height of its corruption.
And speaking of the current council, they may be buddy buddy now, but I can't wait to see Helena and JP go at it in the next mayoral election.

OP
OP
el caliente

el caliente

Reaction score
And speaking of the current council, they may be buddy buddy now, but I can't wait to see Helena and JP go at it in the next mayoral election.
Like cats fighting over catnip.

I don’t know what money is behind the recall LaToya stuff, but why it couldn’t have made its way into the Mayoral election years ago is beyond me.

I hate city politics.

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score

That trust needs to dissolve and revert to do the city as it was originally designed to.

OP
OP
el caliente

el caliente

Reaction score

Saintamaniac

Rise Sons of the Gold & Purple
Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Top Bottom