Why the numbers behind Mitch McConnell's re-election don't add up (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Xeno

Reaction score

I've been saying McConnell and Graham's wins are extra sketchy considering their abysmal approval ratings and how out of line voter turnout in Kentucky and South Carolina were with the rest of the country. This would fall right in line with the right's one and only play: accuse your opponent of what you are doing.

Okay, but nobody knows which counties will be selected in advance, since it’s a public drawing. Also, you said the counties went heavily for McConnell and everything checked out, so that disproves the theory of massive voter fraud rather than reinforcing it, IMO.

With observers from both parties and the pretty extensive certification process that happens in every county in the days and weeks after the election, how would fraud on a level that is being described here go undetected? Your article is talking about massive fraud, and dozens of people in each county would have to be in on it. It’s just crazy talk, sorry.

I despise McConnell, but I’m not willing to indulge in conspiracy theories to try to discredit his election. 🤷‍♀️

Thing is it’s Kentucky, not the most forward thinking state. The Republicans did a great job of making Trump and as an extension his minion Mitch out as strong men out to save the world from those police defunding anarchist democrats. I mean you have to admit, the Democrats as a whole did a really good job of nearly blowing this election. Black Lives Matter, defunding the police, all this isn’t going to go over well in Kentucky, even amongst those who may dislike Mitch. So, I can see it perfectly.

Thing is it’s Kentucky, not the most forward thinking state. The Republicans did a great job of making Trump and as an extension his minion Mitch out as strong men out to save the world from those police defunding anarchist democrats. I mean you have to admit, the Democrats as a whole did a really good job of nearly blowing this election. Black Lives Matter, defunding the police, all this isn’t going to go over well in Kentucky, even amongst those who may dislike Mitch. So, I can see it perfectly.

The article brings this up but plenty of voters split their ticket, and voted Biden/McConnell. Which is weird if your voting based on white grievances, or anti-BLM. The most probable answer is Amy McGrath was really that bad of a candidate.

Mitch may never run again as well. He would be 84 when he ran for reelection. I don't know what's going on with this health, but bruised hands to the point they are black isn't normal. Then again, maybe Satan demands a sacrifice every now and then.

201022195808-02-mcconnell-bruises-1020.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom