Why do we send children to war? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Well does anyone know?

If all those things are accurate, then we do send children (as a label), or you might call them restricted adults. 😉 I lived in Minnesota when Ventura was Governor, voted for him. My critique was that he functioned more like dictator than a compromiser.

If all those things are accurate, then we do send children (as a label), or you might call them restricted adults. 😉 I lived in Minnesota when Ventura was Governor, voted for him. My critique was that he functioned more like dictator than a compromiser.
    Its all accurate and this is why Jessy lives in Mexico now

Ventura did some good things but because he was not part of either party he was also dead on arrival

We send young people because all power has always sent young people.

As an independent he had no ability to function with the other two parties
    No intent to argue, but my impression is he did not like the environment of compromise that comes in a political arena. As the governor he did have abilities, but I'm sure it was tiring and exasperating. :)

No intent to argue, but my impression is he did not like the environment of compromise that comes in a political arena. As the governor he did have abilities, but I'm sure it was tiring and exasperating. :)
    He said that he could not govern because no one would work with him. So even though the people loved him the democrats and the republicans hated him and wanted him out so that they could take over once again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom