Washington prepares for Biden inauguration on Jan. 20 under pall of potential violence (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    On January 20 at 12:00pm EST, Joe Biden will be sworn in as the 46th president of the United States. And security has never been higher - for fear of violence caused by domestic terrorists and insurrectionists.

Welching on his bet

Side note - this guy looks exactly like I would think someone named Harlan Hill would look
    ======================

A Trump campaign advisory board member who once made an eyebrow-raising bet that he would literally eat his shoe if Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election now says he will not be doing anything of the sort.

By way of defense, Harlan Hill has been claiming, falsely, that Trump did win re-election.

At an election night party hosted by former senior White House adviser Steve Bannon, Hill — a political operative who had been a Trump surrogate and then on the campaign advisory board — told a reporter for The Atlantic that he was so confident the then-president would win that he would publicly eat his own shoe if he was wrong.

"Oh, he's gonna win. One hundred percent," Hill told The Atlantic, adding that if Trump did not win, "I'll eat my shoe. We'll do it in a live-stream." ................

A Trump Surrogate Who Promised to Eat His Shoe If Trump Lost Re-election Now Says Nevermind (msn.com)

Somewhere, right now, Werner Herzog is quietly scoffing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom