Voting Law Proposals and Voting Rights Efforts (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    This is, IMO, going to be a big topic in the coming year. Republicans have stated their aim to make voting more restrictive in just about every state where they have the means to do so. Democrats would like to pass the Voting Rights Bill named after John Lewis. I’m going to go look up the map of all the states which have pending legislation to restrict voting. Now that we have the election in the rear view, I thought we could try to make this a general discussion thread, where people who have concerns about voting abuses can post as well and we can discuss it from both sides. Please keep memes out of this thread and put them in the boards where we go to talk about the other side, lol.

You’re still deflecting. It’s all you have so I suppose it’s understandable.

This is just nonsensical conspiracy theory rambling. I mean, might as well believe the Earth is flat and the US government assassinated JFK.
    It’s worse than that Dave. It’s projection. Bannon and his ilk were/are actively trying to undo the recent election by any means possible. Carlson is also involved. They levy accusations against the forces for democracy because they hate democracy and would rather have a corrupt plutocracy instead.

They have to discredit the people who call attention to their lies. Plus the propaganda playbook is always accuse your opponent of what you are doing.

It’s worse than that Dave. It’s projection. Bannon and his ilk were/are actively trying to undo the recent election by any means possible. Carlson is also involved. They levy accusations against the forces for democracy because they hate democracy and would rather have a corrupt plutocracy instead.

They have to discredit the people who call attention to their lies. Plus the propaganda playbook is always accuse your opponent of what you are doing.
    Why do the supposed forces of democracy need so much censorship?

Is Bernie in on the conspiracy too? Why would Biden send his CIA director to Brazil? Interesting timing now that they judge in Brazil banned X and is threatening to prosecute Musk and jail his employees in Brazil.

Also, the CIA did kill Kennedy.

Last edited:
    Who do the supposed forces of democracy need so much censorship?

Is Bernie in on the conspiracy too? Why would Biden send his CIA director to Brazil? Interesting timing now that they judge in Brazil banned X and is threatening to prosecute Musk and jail his employees in Brazil.

Thank you for confirming my suspicions. :9:

Why do the supposed forces of democracy need so much censorship?

This is more unhinged than usual and doesn’t address the actual point of my post.

I believe there was one shooter. The reports and investigation are pretty clear. Not sure why you're so hung up on this theory.
    If you believe there was only one shooter then that means you believe in the magic bullet theory which also means you don't believe in the laws of physics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom