Video shows Oregon coach disarming student then embracing him before police arrive (1 Viewer)

< Previous | Next >

BobE

Guv'nor
Reaction score
Stunning surveillance footage captured the moment a high school coach in Oregon disarmed a student with a shotgun and then held him in his arms.

Keanon Lowe, a football and track and field coach at Parkrose High School, can be seen walking through the hallways and entering a classroom on May 17.

When he next emerges, he is holding a shotgun and backing away from student Angel Granados-Diaz before another teacher comes up and takes the weapon away.

Then, in an extraordinary moment, Lowe embraces Granados-Diaz and the two hug for at least a minute.

Give this man a statue, street name, pay raise and all the boat-n-hoes he wants

*Mods if wrong board please forgive me*

MT15

Reaction score
That was amazing and totally frightening. awe-inspiring even.

Maxp

Reaction score
I believe the goal of the student was to commit suicide. Heart wrenching moment.

MT15

Reaction score
I also saw where the footage was obtained through a Freedom of Information request and the school has said that it violates the student’s privacy. I do feel for the student, as I presume he will be bombarded with stupid comments and threats on social media now, when this had probably died down since the event happened. I hope the former student is in a much better place mentally by this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

< Previous | Next >

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Fact Checkers News Feed

General News Feed

Top Bottom