U.S. Puts Cuba Back On List Of State Sponsors of Terrorism (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DJ1BigTymer

F-22A 1st Confirmed A/A Kill 4 Feb 23
    Reaction score
    Finally, the scourge of Cuban aggression is being addressed. Ever since Barrack Hussein Obama restarted relations with the Cubans in 2015, the world has been plagued with their brazen support of international terrorism.

As he announced the designation Monday, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo accused Cuba of "repeatedly providing support for acts of international terrorism in granting safe harbor to terrorists."

Pompeo also said the Trump administration is intent on "denying the Castro regime the resources it uses to oppress its people at home, and countering its malign interference in Venezuela and the rest of the Western Hemisphere."

Thank you, Mike Pompeo. You are a real "Patriot".

Finally, the scourge of Cuban aggression is being addressed. Ever since Barrack Hussein Obama restarted relations with the Cubans in 2015, the world has been plagued with their brazen support of international terrorism.

Thank you, Mike Pompeo. You are a real "Patriot".

Well, hopefully that will be really short-lived.

Ok I’m not up on Cuba, but is this nothing but giving the anti Castro Republicans in floriduh some fresh meat?

I think it is exactly what Brandon says it is one post up.

on another note, I read with some satisfaction that Pompeo has cut his overseas trip short, per his office it was to return and concentrate on the transition, but it is being reported that Luxembourg officials refused to meet with him. Lol.

I think it is exactly what Brandon says it is one post up.

on another note, I read with some satisfaction that Pompeo has cut his overseas trip short, per his office it was to return and concentrate on the transition, but it is being reported that Luxembourg officials refused to meet with him. Lol.
    Why is this fraudulent clown traveling the world now when he couldn't be caught doing SoS job for the past 3 years? Mr. 1st in his class at West Point, but couldn't make it past 5 years of active duty.

He resigned his commission in1991 without ever stepping a foot in a combat zone, his highest position of authority was as XO of a cavalry platoon, from there he went on to be a squadron maintenance officer. Now I'm no Army guy, but going from Executive Officer (2nd in command) to a maintenance officer is pure poo. Nvmd the fact that he turned a blind eye to the multiple reports of him being a Desert Storm Vet.

The State Dept, under his leadership, snubbed our traditional allies and embraced numerous dictators forcing multiple foreign service officers to leave the State Dept. After his stint as SoS, it's gonna take decades to build up the brain power that was lost.

....The State Dept, under his leadership, snubbed our traditional allies and embraced numerous dictators forcing multiple foreign service officers to leave the State Dept. After his stint as SoS, it's gonna take decades to build up the brain power that was lost.

Hmm.. I dunno. If your State Department is anything like our Foreign Office, then they tend to have their OWN foreign policy independent of the government, which spends its time trying to reign them in.

Which 'traditional allies' (who where snubbed) where you thinking of in particular ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom