/* */

U.S. Has Killed al-Baghadi *also killed ISIS spokesperson today* (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Was it all an elaborate ruse to get the Democrats on record as pro-pointless and endless war?
    Or an elaborate ruse to get the jihadists out of hiding?
    Or both?
    :unsure::eek::trump2::trump:

Listening to the UNBIASED (lol) NPR today, I was surprised they didn’t lavish the president with praise as they did Obama. Instead they admonished him for taking control of the oil and spiking the ball.

EH5N_8pWsAAzmQ_

In case you don't believe this is real

In other news, Schiff says that Pelosi wasn't told in advance.

"My understanding [Pelosi] wasn’t [told]. But a couple of things, first of all, good riddance. [Al-Baghdadi] was a bloodthirsty killer to the degree that he retained operational control of ISIS," Schiff said. "This is an operational success, this is a symbolic victory. He had the blood of thousands and thousands of people on his hands, including many Americans and American journalists. So, this a great day, a ruthless killer has been brought to justice.

In other news, Schiff says that Pelosi wasn't told in advance.

"My understanding [Pelosi] wasn’t [told]. But a couple of things, first of all, good riddance. [Al-Baghdadi] was a bloodthirsty killer to the degree that he retained operational control of ISIS," Schiff said. "This is an operational success, this is a symbolic victory. He had the blood of thousands and thousands of people on his hands, including many Americans and American journalists. So, this a great day, a ruthless killer has been brought to justice.

q5ts4NW.png

Not as much as an ISIS ceremonial beheading, of course!

I beg to differ. Should be obvious, though.

Schiff is right about one thing, this is just another symbolic victory, yet again.

Next man up for ISIS. Perhaps in another 4-5 years we'll have another symbolic victory again.

WAPO: Man we out did ourselves. Nobody will top our headline.

Max Boot: hold my soy chai latte

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom