Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

To further sabotage Biden's Presidency, this butt crevasse is lifting travel restrictions that will increase the spread of the Trump Virus, and yet you still have congressional Republicans defending his actions to destroy this nation.

I thought I read Biden was going to rescind the order.

I thought I read Biden was going to rescind the order.
    Yeah, that's in the article as well, it's just the idea that this traitor to our nation is still attempting anything he can to do more harm. I have zero doubt that they will find human feces spread across the walls throughout the WH on Wednesday.

I thought the breifings to former presidents was required and not courtesy. Interesting to see what Biden does
    =======================================================================

Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff said that President Donald Trump should not be given intelligence briefings when he leaves office.

In an interview with the CBS show Face The Nation on Sunday, the longstanding Trump critic said: "There is no circumstance in which this president should get another intelligence briefing - not now, not in the future."

Schiff is chairman of the House Intelligence Committee and oversaw the inquiry that preceded Trump's first impeachment.

On Sunday he continued: "I don't think he can be trusted with it now, and in the future he certainly can't be trusted."

Schiff, a longtime critic of Trump, said that Trump had politicized intelligence during his time in office, and that US allies had withheld information because they did not believe he could be trusted with it.

That situation, he said, "makes us less safe."

Traditionally, former presidents are given routine intelligence briefings and granted access to classified information after they leave office. The briefings are granted as a courtesy by presidents to their predecessors, meaning that President-elect Joe Biden could decide not to offer them to Trump.................

Adam Schiff and James Comey are pushing for Trump to be cut off from post-presidential intel briefings after he leaves office (msn.com)

I thought the breifings to former presidents was required and not courtesy. Interesting to see what Biden does

Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff said that President Donald Trump should not be given intelligence briefings when he leaves office.

In an interview with the CBS show Face The Nation on Sunday, the longstanding Trump critic said: "There is no circumstance in which this president should get another intelligence briefing - not now, not in the future."

Schiff is chairman of the House Intelligence Committee and oversaw the inquiry that preceded Trump's first impeachment.

On Sunday he continued: "I don't think he can be trusted with it now, and in the future he certainly can't be trusted."

Schiff, a longtime critic of Trump, said that Trump had politicized intelligence during his time in office, and that US allies had withheld information because they did not believe he could be trusted with it.

Traditionally, former presidents are given routine intelligence briefings and granted access to classified information after they leave office. The briefings are granted as a courtesy by presidents to their predecessors, meaning that President-elect Joe Biden could decide not to offer them to Trump.................

Adam Schiff and James Comey are pushing for Trump to be cut off from post-presidential intel briefings after he leaves office (msn.com)
    Uh yeah.. I don't think they'll be granting him that 'courtesy.' There's not a single upside to it and a thousand legitimate reasons to cut him off.

Considering what's happened in recent weeks, l'd be really uncomfortable with Trump getting these briefings. They could always send him fake ones since he doesn't read them anyway. :scratch:

I hope this thread is closed soon.

It was an honor and privilege to give this thread its title, and I hope to never, ever see it again very soon.

While it's here, do y'all remember the time Trump said a hurricane was going to impact Alabama more than anyone had anticipated, and the National Weather Service had to correct him by saying Alabama would have zero impact, and then he drew a hump on to the cone of uncertainty with a Sharpie that included a tiny piece of Alabama to lie and pretend that was the official forecast? That is the Donald J. Trump I will hold in my heart forever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom