Toilet-gate? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wardorican

Reaction score
    I remember reading four years ago that Melania insisted all the toilets in the WH residence be replaced before she moved in. 🤷🏼‍♀️

hmm I remember trump going on and on about having to flush toilets 11+ times or something. I figured it was just like his stupid view on energy efficient light bulbs and low flow shower heads

I think it’s the most trumpian thing I’ve seen that Obama allowed the secret service to use his bathroom while they were protecting trumps because they didn’t want “those people” in their house.

That's truly forked up. I wonder why this story is just getting out now.

The most forked up thing I am sure the maids and multiple nannies can take the browns to the Superbowl but people supposedly protecting you can't.

The gross burning of tax payers dollars by these crooks is just staggering.

That has to do with not wanting them in the house to find out exactly what crooked stuff was being said in phone conversations.

More to the story. Maybe the SS being messy is to blame..haha.

That's when the Kushner-Trump detail started using a bathroom in the Obama family's nearby garage. But they were kicked out when "a Secret Service supervisor from the Trump-Kushner detail left an unpleasant mess in the Obama bathroom," the Post notes. Agents then headed to to Vice President Mike Pence's home a mile away to use the toilet or, when time was short, counted on nearby restaurants and even knocked on neighbors' doors. One of those neighbors eventually ended up renting a $3,000/month basement studio to the agents, making $144,000 in taxpayer money by the time the lease expires this September.

More to the story. Maybe the SS being messy is to blame..haha.

$3k/month for a DC studio is absurd. Most DC studio apartments rent for somewhere between $1k and $2k depending on location/amenities. Never seen one that high. I realize it's an exclusive neighborhood, but it's high even for that area.

$3k/month for a DC studio is absurd. Most DC studio apartments rent for somewhere between $1k and $2k depending on location/amenities. Never seen one that high. I realize it's an exclusive neighborhood, but it's high even for that area.

The price likely reflects the circumstances. They needed a place to go to the bathroom and the government was picking up the tab.

It's a room in a mansion/house next door. (or near by).

It's a room in a mansion/house next door. (or near by).

Yeah, where i live, there are lots of million dollar homes that have basement apartments/studios. Mansions. I haven't seen anything close to $3k.

We live in a decent, full sized townhome, 3 bedrooms with a finished basement for under $3k in one of the most expensive suburban areas of DC. Studios in DC are typically really small and essentially one room with a bathroom. So a room makes sense. The price is double what a typical studio would be in downtown DC. So $3k is crazy high.

I think it’s the most trumpian thing I’ve seen that Obama allowed the secret service to use his bathroom while they were protecting trumps because they didn’t want “those people” in their house.
    Hmm.. according to both the Secret Service on the one hand, and Ivanka and Jared Kushner on the other, the SS was NOT denied access to the couple's mansion, but unilaterally decided to rent the apartment ?

I suspect this has more to do with secure Extranet access than with bathrooms ?

Hmm.. according to both the Secret Service on the one hand, and Ivanka and Jared Kushner on the other, the SS was NOT denied access to the couple's mansion, but unilaterally decided to rent the apartment ?

I suspect this has more to do with secure Extranet access than with bathrooms ?
    How would renting a room in a neighboring home be any better for extranet access?

How would renting a room in a neighboring home be any better for extranet access?

Well, this is only speculation, but it would allow them to have a computer running on a desk, logged into their extranet, without running the risk of Ivana etc walking in and seeing the screen ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom