To the surprise of no one - Proud Boys (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

UncleTrvlingJim

Reaction score
    So Newsweek is reporting that Kyle Chapman is forming a breakaway group to get back to the core values of the Proud Boys, namely White Nationalism:

Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately," Chapman wrote. "Our logo will forthwith be changed to reflect the core beliefs of Proud Boy members.

We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other 'undesirables' into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.

We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race.

Is anyone really surprised?

I'm going to try and find something more official direct from him. If I point that out to the people I want to do the dance of "I Told You So" with they will merely claim FACKE NEWZZZ!!!

I'm going to try and find something more official direct from him. If I point that out to the people I want to do the dance of "I Told You So" with they will merely claim FACKE NEWZZZ!!!

This is probably the best we'll get:

It's unlikely you'll find anything more direct from him. According to the article this message was sent out over an encrypted app. So yeah, "FAKE NEWS!" incoming. Kinda funny that what appears to be the first reply to his rant is "Lol".

Proud Boys, Proud Goys, Base Stickman...

They aren’t very good at coming up with names for stuff. Especially if their goal is to not sound, ya know, homosexual.

Proud Boys, Proud Goys, Base Stickman...

They aren’t very good at coming up with names for stuff. Especially if their goal is to not sound, ya know, homosexual.

That's why these are the REAL proud boys. :grin:

960x0.jpg

There is a Joe Rogan podcast with the founder, and another with his old co-worker(radio host). The origin of that group is so bazaar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom