Those who are in Condemnation, those under the law (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

OneIsTheWord

Reaction score
    Greetings

In Luke, we read?
    In Luke 10:11-16 (NKJV)
    He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me."

He who hears you hears Me, meaning Christ I give attention to what He is going to say through me

he who rejects you, meaning rejecting what about to say to you!

rejects Me, meaning as I say what is given to me to you, you reject Christ through me

he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me." meaning rejecting God of Israel

The problem
    Condemnation
    this is getting to the point!

For if by one man's offense death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
    Therefore as by the offense of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one, the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
    For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
    Moreover, the law entered, that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
    That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so, might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Romans 5:17-21 (KJV)

And if any man hunger, let him eat at home; that ye come not together unto condemnation. And the rest will I set in order when I come.
    1 Cor 11:34 (KJV)

How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?
    For if the ministration of condemnation is glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
    2 Cor 3:8-9 (KJV)

Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he falls into the condemnation of the devil.
    1 Tim 3:6 (KJV)

My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.
    For in many things we offend all. If any man offends not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
    James 3:1-2 (KJV)

But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.
    Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
    Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
    And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
    Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
    James 5:12-16 (KJV)

For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
    I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
    And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
    Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
    Jude 1:4-7 (KJV)

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.
    Matt 23:14 (NKJV)

"Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter;
    but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation"--
    because they said, "He has an unclean spirit."
    Mark 3:28-30 (NKJV)

Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice and come forth--those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.
    I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.
    "If I bear witness of Myself, My witness is not true.
    There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the witness which He witnesses of Me are true.
    You have sent to John, and he has borne witness to the truth.
    Yet I do not receive testimony from man, but I say these things that you may be saved.
    He was the burning and shining lamp, and you were willing for a time to rejoice in his light.
    John 5:28-35 (NKJV)
    The question is do you understand, yes or no, do you have any questions?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
    Top Bottom