This is why I am finding it hard to vote either party (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Krodwhodat

Reaction score
    Conversations like this are happening a lot more often on social media and this is the mindset of the progressive left. I’m thinking I need to reevaluate my voting this election.

Nope, and I have no idea. I'm in the moderate room, but rarely go there. Spend 90% of my time here.
    Yeah, I’m a Democrat but joined as a moderate to differentiate myself from the Sanders/Warren/AOC wing. There is never anything going on on that board. I’ve thought about redeclaring to see if there were discussions worth participating on the liberal board, but the main board generally gives me my fill.

Yeah, I’m a Democrat but joined as a moderate to differentiate myself from the Sanders/Warren/AOC wing. There is never anything going on on that board. I’ve thought about redeclaring to see if there were discussions worth participating on the liberal board, but the main board generally gives me my fill.
    Feel free to come hang in the liberal board. We’ve got a few worthwhile topics and a whole lot of griping about the conservatives.

On the Moderate board we can talk shirt about whoever we want, but don't.. guess 'cause we're just so darn moderate.

But yeah, there's nothing happening on that board.
    I just looked at it and ironically Andrus posted something there yesterday, but that was the first post there since November. Otherwise crickets.

Actually, Obama and Hillary inserted Trump into the Republican Party to destroy it. Best long game ever....:rolleyes:

Actually, Obama and Hillary inserted Trump into the Republican Party to destroy it. Best long game ever....:rolleyes:

Not going to lie...I actually had a theory that was the case back in 2015, not Obama, but def the work of the Clintons, also I actually thought his run for pres was some kind of joke that wasn't to be taken serious...I was wrong about that too.

No, but Obama orchestrated the election steal with the aid of the Italian Prime Minister and the Pope.

No kidding. Look it up. :hihi:

At this point I don't have the slightest idea of what they believe vs what is just some weird satire...Apparently they believe the JFK Jr thing and they were under the impression at some point that HRC was being imprisoned at GITMO because Bill flipped on her:
    1610309622871.png

Then at some point last night they thought that trump was going to use the EBS and put the country under marital law and suspend habeas corpus Saturday night...none of that happened and now we're waiting for the next Q conspiracy to spin up and expire. You would think at some point they'd figure out none of it is real and they're all being had but........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom