They story that never ends - Jussie Smollett indicted by special prosecutor in Chicago, source says (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

BobE

Guv'nor
    Reaction score
    - Former “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett was indicted Tuesday in Chicago by special prosecutor Dan Webb, stemming from the alleged racist and anti-gay attack on him that occurred in January of 2019, a source confirms to FOX 32 News.

He is due in court February 24.

Smollett told Chicago police last year that two men physically attacked him and yelled racial and homophobic slurs. But prosecutors insist Smollett faked the racist, anti-gay attack on himself in the hopes that the attention would advance his acting career.

It should go away.

Jussie Smollett isn’t anyone noteworthy anymore.

He’s just a sick person like Charlie Rodgers who compulsively lies and faked an attack to get attention.

He should go to jail, but most importantly, none of us should ever pay any attention to Jussie ever again.

I have a feeling this might creep into more than Jussie being investigated.

I have a feeling this might creep into more than Jussie being investigated.

I seem to recall a couple of U.S. Senators were very interested in this case when the story first broke. Jussie doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would refrain from reaching out when the walls were closing in following the bombshells that signaled the beginning of the end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom