The Officially Unofficial 2020 Georgia Senate Runoff Elections Armageddon Thread (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaulGoodmanEsq

Reaction score
    Control of the Senate is on the line. Assuming the current numbers will stand on recount, only 1.9% of the vote (90,295 votes) separated Republican incumbent David Perdue from his Democratic challenger, Jon Ossof. The third place Libertarian candidate received 2.3% of the vote (144,566 votes). In the special election, Raphael Warnock led the pack with 32.9% of the vote trailed by incumbent Kelly Loeffler who received 25.9% of the vote. Doug Collins, the other major GOP candidate, finished with 20% of the vote. Various other Democrat candidates finished with a combined 15.5% of the vote. Various other GOP candidates finished with 3.4% and roughly 2% for independent candidates.

Andrew Yang has posted that he will be moving to Georgia to help campaign for Ossof and Warnock.

Last edited:
    It was a combo, Abrams worked like hell and registered at least 100,000 people who didn’t vote in the general, or rather 100,000 voted, she may have registered way more.

Trump kept telling folks that the GA GOP was crap, and that the election was rigged.

Georgia is turning blue, legitimately.

I believe Warnock will have to run again in 2 years, and Abrams plans on running again. That bodes well for Dems chances in 2022. Warnock was the more popular, and ran a better campaign then Ossoff. However, if I had to bet on who wins reelection. Ossoff is going to get 6 full years of continued demographic changes before he has to run again.

I'd like to see the final data on this. It's interesting that Ossoff wasn't announced as the winner until the next day and had a smaller margin of victory. Was Loeffler hated that much?

I think it had to do with Loeffler wasn’t viewed as a true Georgian, she’s not from there, and she has never won an election, having been appointed. Perdue was viewed as a Georgian and had won before.

I think it had to do with Loeffler wasn’t viewed as a true Georgian, she’s not from there, and she has never won an election, having been appointed. Perdue was viewed as a Georgian and had won before.

Perdue's name means a lot in that state. David Perdue's cousin was governor of the state. All that said, the two candidates finished within half a percentage point of each other. This race played out exactly as I thought it would.

That seems really high. I'm thinking 99% of votes are going to go straight ticket. I could very well be wrong. No matter who wins, it will be interesting to see if the vote splits at all.

Lost in all this is the horrible phone call to GA SOS, that probably swung some votes last minute. I heard on TV the other day that Loeffler flew with Trump from DC to that rally right before the election and he told her on the plane that if she didn’t come out and commit to voting to throw out Biden electoral votes that he would “do a number” on her from the stage that night. 🤦‍♀️

Lost in all this is the horrible phone call to GA SOS, that probably swung some votes last minute. I heard on TV the other day that Loeffler flew with Trump from DC to that rally right before the election and he told her on the plane that if she didn’t come out and commit to voting to throw out Biden electoral votes that he would “do a number” on her from the stage that night. 🤦‍♀️
    And even in defeat, she was still going to continue on w/ the fraud nonsense. Think about that for a second...his leverage over her was gone, and yet she still was going to continue w/ the fake fraud allegations. Only reason why she ultimately backed off was because she grew some semblance of a conscious after the insurrection.

At this point, I don't even know what to say about this BS...someone on the GOP side, part of the sedition caucus, is going to HAVE to come out and admit they lied to everyone but we're so far gone, they'll probably just get labeled as a deep state pedophile.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom