The Joe Biden 2020 tracker thread (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I dare say that Biden probably knows that a centennial happens after 100 years though, so there’s that.

Glass houses, Archie, glass houses.

I dare say that Biden probably knows that a centennial happens after 100 years though, so there’s that.

Glass houses, Archie, glass houses.

Biden also knows that to end domestic violence you have to keep punching.

You have to admit, Biden has a way with words that is good for the lols.

Yeah, he and Trump have that in common.

Hey, as long as we are throwing other politicians in the mix - have you ever heard Hank Johnson expressing concerns that Guam might tip over? Now that's good stuff.

Mayor Pete having some real trouble in South Carolina as prominent Democrats accuse him of misleading voters to outright lying about their support of him:

Bloomberg is hitting the ground running. I've seen two of his ads today where I have not seen of the other candidates.

Mayor Pete having some real trouble in South Carolina as prominent Democrats accuse him of misleading voters to outright lying about their support of him:

I’m actually fascinated by all of these democrats doing their best to get into the ring with the Donald; only to get mauled like Ben askren.

Oh this is rich from Bloomberg

Gotta love this line, "That’s the good thing about them because the problem is in people who don’t have a lot of money. And so higher taxes should have a bigger impact on their behavior and how they deal with themselves.”

Oh this is rich from Bloomberg

Gotta love this line, "That’s the good thing about them because the problem is in people who don’t have a lot of money. And so higher taxes should have a bigger impact on their behavior and how they deal with themselves.”
    He was talking about taxes on cigarettes and soft drinks. I think he went to too far with the soft drinks, but they are generally unhealthy, so they will lead to more cost to society. Although regressive, that type of taxation isn't too offensive to me, particularly if it is offset with services to help the poor.

Glass houses, you all, glass houses. I’d be happy to compare the behavior of Trump versus any democratic candidate for president. Well, except Williamson, I guess.

Glass houses, you all, glass houses. I’d be happy to compare the behavior of Trump versus any democratic candidate for president. Well, except Williamson, I guess.

Really, no one is asking for a comparison to Trump ITT.

Just a straightforward discussion of the Democratic candidates will be just fine.

That’s fine, but that’s not what we’re getting is it? We’re getting tweets that are petty and just general gossip rather than true policy discussions.

there’s a pretty good thread on the liberal board that is much more policy driven.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom