The independent commission on 1-6 will show how weak ,dishonest and ugly the right has become. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

jbander

Reaction score
    With this commission It will be made clear to everyone who cares about democracy what the right has deteriorated to , they have decided that they have no chance in future election without the bigoted ,cruel, hate vote that came with Trump and the endless lies that comes with this criminal., no patriots appose this commission. If this isn't the death knell of the right it should be.

With this commission It will be made clear to everyone who cares about democracy what the right has deteriorated to , they have decided that they have no chance in future election without the bigoted ,cruel, hate vote that came with Trump and the endless lies that comes with this criminal., no patriots appose this commission. If this isn't the death knell of the right it should be.

Isn't this supposed to be voted on in the Senate? I know it passed the House, but I thought the Senate had to approve it as well before the commission becomes a thing. Iirc, 10 Republicans would need to cross the aisle to approve it.

Unfortunately, the take-away (for some) will be how the left made up a story to make republicans look bad.

Unfortunately, the right is t going to let this happen.

I remember when we really needed this commission to reveal how this was a deep state ANTIFA false flag.

Unfortunately, the take-away (for some) will be how the left made up a story to make republicans look bad.
    If it went down that route, Republicans would find a way to spin Dems attempts to set up this Jan. 6 commission to politicize, and demonize one side for the attempted, insurrection attack on the Capitol building. Even if Democrats tried to made the commission as bipartisan, and transparent as possible, hardline Trump Republicans would be on the sidelines decrying it as a witch-hunt or "Gotcha politics' BS even if the commission's purpose is meant to get at the root of who, what where the essential conspiratorial factors involved behind the Jan. 6 insurrectionist and resolve some deep-seated issues surrounding it.

If it went down that route, Republicans would find a way to spin Dems attempts to set up this Jan. 6 commission to politicize, and demonize one side for the attempted, insurrection attack on the Capitol building. Even if Democrats tried to made the commission as bipartisan, and transparent as possible, hardline Trump Republicans would be on the sidelines decrying it as a witch-hunt or "Gotcha politics' BS even if the commission's purpose is meant to get at the root of who, what where the essential conspiratorial factors involved behind the Jan. 6 insurrectionist and resolve some deep-seated issues surrounding it.
    Democrats are nuts if we sit back and let this right wing hate group sit in the bushes trying to bring down this government to force in the most hated man in the world as our dictator. , We can flush this whole hate group right now and it would be easy.

Democrats are nuts if we sit back and let this right wing hate group sit in the bushes trying to bring down this government to force in the most hated man in the world as our dictator. , We can flush this whole hate group right now and it would be easy.

If it were easy, it would already be done.

Politics, generally speaking, and forming consensus on passing meaningful legislation has become progressively more partisan and difficult over the past 20 years. All Trump did was turn the volume, noise, and extreme partisanship in GOP circles from 8 or 9 to 15-20, maybe more.

I will believe it when I see it. It is hard to pin down a snake. I foresee that nothing will come of this and it will just further divide the crazies from those who are sane. Half the population will NOT believe any facts whatsoever and instead choose to believe nonsense. In the court of public opinion nothing will change, IMO. And in the end if public opinion doesn't change then neither will anything else.

No it wouldn't, Pack the supreme court , then pass a law setting that number as the limit., make it a law that everyone votes in federal election, have the fed take over the elections of federal congressman, which is already in the constitution.. Simple ,case closed. ALL not half as gross as what every hate party stronghold is doing around the country to take away votes of democrats.

If you want to be a American patriot work to get rid of the rights hate group they call a party , it can be done easily and we are stupid if we don't. Conservatives are strong they will put together a voice and party they need.

I will believe it when I see it. It is hard to pin down a snake. I foresee that nothing will come of this and it will just further divide the crazies from those who are sane. Half the population will NOT believe any facts whatsoever and instead choose to believe nonsense. In the court of public opinion nothing will change, IMO. And in the end if public opinion doesn't change then neither will anything else.
    The crazy's will disappear like the Tea party disappeared. Democrats are stupid to sit back and let these mental's hide in the bushes trying to bring down our democracy to force in the most hated man in the world as their dictator. Their flush down the toilet is first where they belong and second what every patriot should be demanding.

No it wouldn't, Pack the supreme court , then pass a law setting that number as the limit., make it a law that everyone votes in federal election, have the fed take over the elections of federal congressman, which is already in the constitution.. Simple ,case closed. ALL not half as gross as what every hate party stronghold is doing around the country to take away votes of democrats.

Lmao, all that is easy eh?

The crazy's will disappear like the Tea party disappeared. Democrats are stupid to sit back and let these mental's hide in the bushes trying to bring down our democracy to force in the most hated man in the world as their dictator. Their flush down the toilet is first where they belong and second what every patriot should be demanding.

I agree but it has never happened before and I don't find it likely to happen now.

These people do NOT want or respect democracy at all that's for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom