The Joe Biden 2020 tracker thread (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I think her history as an inconsistent prosecutor was problematic.

Now I'm not speaking directly to you but how can this be? On the old PDB we were told how a kick arse prosecutor she was and at worst the next A.G.

Her uncomfortable annoying laugh she always did was the real reason.

I don't think she was ever going anywhere, but it did seem that she never recovered after Tulsi pointed out who she is.

Is there a legal or financial reason the candidate always “suspends” their campaign instead of just ending it?

To me suspend implies something that can be started back up again and as far as I know no suspended campaign as ever been reactivated

Is there a legal or financial reason the candidate always “suspends” their campaign instead of just ending it?

To me suspend implies something that can be started back up again and as far as I know no suspended campaign as ever been reactivated
    Money. Funds raised for one campaign can be used for another. Like all the money she raised can now be set aside for her next senate run. Or, if the campaign is in the hole, she can continue to fundraise until all debts are satisfied.

It's what some folks were hoping Beto would do with his war chest and name recognition, use the dollars and noteriety to run against Cornyn for his senate seat.

Money. Funds raised for one campaign can be used for another. Like all the money she raised can now be set aside for her next senate run. Or, if the campaign is in the hole, she can continue to fundraise until all debts are satisfied.

It's what some folks were hoping Beto would do with his war chest and name recognition, use the dollars and noteriety to run against Cornyn for his senate seat.

I thought Beto announced he was running for Senate.

Last edited:
    With the departure of Harris, the ethnic diversity plank in the party platform is now being used as a paddle.

“How can we be the party of social justice, how can we be the party of black voters, how can we be the party of change, if we are not embracing the shifts happening in our electorate and demographics?” said Jessica Morales Rocketto, executive director of Care in Action, a nonprofit group that advocates for domestic workers. Democrats, she added, “should feel ashamed of ourselves.”

McClatchy notes that leaves five nonwhite candidates: Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey, entrepreneur Andrew Yang, Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro, and former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick.

Often the campaign is in debt and they end up getting help paying it off from the DNC or whoever they eventually endorse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom