Tech Request (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

V Chip

Truth Addict
    Reaction score
    Here is a screenshot of the board as I see it on mobile:

C9B3AB34-CD41-4C48-BD4F-85A0CAC4C43D.png

Is there a way to include the name of the person who made the latest post in the thread on this view? I would find it helpful when going back to this list to see if I have read up until the latest post.

I second this. To take it a step further, it would be really nice to have the thread origination date as well. This information used to always be there (on the other forum, that is), but at some point it got changed to when the most recent post occurred. It becomes very confusing to know whether something is a new thread or an old one once a forum gets very busy.

Basically, to riff off the way the formatting already is:

Thread Title (# viewers)
    OP · Date Thread Originated
    Replies: # · Most Recent Reply Date and Time

Yet Another Democratic Debate (10 Viewers)
    V Chip · October 12, 2019
    Replies:
    165 · Today at 11:12 PM

This, along with coloring the reprint of the original post at the top of each new page, would make things much easier to keep track of, imo.

I could order such changes, but to be honest, I haven't been able to get in touch with our coder in the past three weeks, and that is the big hold up here. I don't know what is going on with him and hope nothing happened being that he's a great guy first and foremost, but he also wrote all of the custom coding here, and some of the fixes that I need are to his features. Hopefully he pops up soon, or I will have to look for another coder.

If, and when he does, I will relay your requests to him.

Looking back at this, I completely neglected to add the name of the most recent poster like V Chip was asking for. Let me try this again:

Yet Another Democratic Debate (10 Viewers)
    V Chip · October 12, 2019
    Replies:
    165 · Today at 11:12 PM by Andrus

Here is a screenshot of the board as I see it on mobile:

C9B3AB34-CD41-4C48-BD4F-85A0CAC4C43D.png

Is there a way to include the name of the person who made the latest post in the thread on this view? I would find it helpful when going back to this list to see if I have read up until the latest post.
    You do know that if you turn your phone sideways (landscape mode) you can see that, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom