Sometimes you Gaetz karma (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Does he start bus tossing people, or is that "unhealthy."

The White House wouldn't even let Gaetz get to Trump if the reporting is factual...

The White House wouldn't even let Gaetz get to Trump if the reporting is factual...

LOL. More unattributed anonymous sources for the New York Times. I'm not impressed.

Let us not forget that this character Gaetz has not been charged - let alone convicted - yet ?
    Well, I say "not convicted"... it appears that he has in sections of the US media. But then, he IS a republican, so OBVIOUSLY he's guilty ?

LOL. More unattributed anonymous sources for the New York Times. I'm not impressed.

Let us not forget that this character Gaetz has not been charged - let alone convicted - yet ?
    Well, I say "not convicted"... it appears that he has in sections of the US media. But then, he IS a republican, so OBVIOUSLY he's guilty ?

It is odd that you don't trust the New York times, but find Gaetz credible.

Don't you wonder why no one is defending little Matt if he's so innocent?

It is odd that you don't trust the New York times, but find Gaetz credible.

Don't you wonder why no one is defending little Matt if he's so innocent?
    Where did I say that I find Gaetz credible ?
    TEchnically, he IS innocent. He hasn't been charged, let alone convicted.

We shall see !

so, you have never agreed with any media about any investigation ever about any one person before they were charged? and are you saying that if sometime isn't convicted, they are innocent of all accusations?

Where did I say that I find Gaetz credible ?
    TEchnically, he IS innocent. He hasn't been charged, let alone convicted.

We shall see !

Jury’s don’t decide guilt or innocence, they decide conviction or acquittal.

It is lazy to defer your own judgement to a jury.

If someone robbed you at gunpoint but was acquitted on a technicality, would you say they were innocent?

Jury’s don’t decide guilt or innocence, they decide conviction or acquittal.

It is lazy to defer your own judgement to a jury.

If someone robbed you at gunpoint but was acquitted on a technicality, would you say they were innocent?

If they were a Republican, of course he would.

To answer your questions....
    Let us not forget that this character Gaetz has not been charged - let alone convicted - yet?
    No. Gaetz has not yet been charged or convicted. However, there is a better than good chance that he will be indicted shortly. In the US being indicted means he is being charged with a crime by a grand jury that reviewed the evidence and concluded that a charge was warranted.
    Yes, he's most likely guilty of the crimes to which he will be indicted for shortly.

You have a very weird way of asking questions. It's almost as if your questions are statements. In the US, we end statements with a period as opposed to a question mark. Is that something unique to the area of the UK you are from?

just like in the Capitol Arrest thread, he will say WELL USE HASN'T BEEN CHARGED!, then when he's charged, he'll say "well, just because he's charged, that doesn't make him guilty!", then we'll go round and round from there about technicalities... rinse and repeat..

It's the Tiny Troll Tango!

To answer your questions....

No. Gaetz has not yet been charged or convicted. However, there is a better than good chance that he will be indicted shortly. In the US being indicted means he is being charged with a crime by a grand jury that reviewed the evidence and concluded that a charge was warranted.

Yes, he's most likely guilty of the crimes to which he will be indicted for shortly.

You have a very weird way of asking questions. It's almost as if your questions are statements. In the US, we end statements with a period as opposed to a question mark. Is that something unique to the area of the UK you are from?
    I am shocked with the callous disregard for the judicial process on this forum. I would imagine that large numbers of people are indicted by a grand jury, only for the 'evidence' to be disbelieved by the Jury ?
    "He is most likely guilty of the crimes to which he will be indicted for shortly" ? Hey, I know, why not dispense with the entire legal system, and just hang somebody if an Attorney General (a political appointee) decides to indict somebody ? What a GREAT idea, Comrade Commissar Saintamaniac ! The Great Leader salutes your innovation.

Lest we forget; the Grand Jury process has NO voice for the defence, nor are witnesses allowed legal representation. A grand jury can be led by their noses by a prosecutor. Would you like them to be given some rope whilst your at it ?

I am shocked with the callous disregard for the judicial process on this forum. I would imagine that large numbers of people are indicted by a grand jury, only for the 'evidence' to be disbelieved by the Jury ?
    I don't know. Would you imagine that?

"He is most likely guilty of the crimes to which he will be indicted for shortly" ? Hey, I know, why not dispense with the entire legal system, and just hang somebody if an Attorney General (a political appointee) decides to indict somebody ?
    The answer to this question is that an indictment is not a conviction. It's a charge. There will be a trial and if there is not enough evidence to convict the person, they will be acquitted.

Would you like them to be given some rope whilst your at it ?
    No. I'd like for them to be given the evidence and make decision based on the facts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom