Sometimes you Gaetz karma (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I guess being a butt crevice doesn’t put you above the law. The investigation started under Barr. Trump officials were aware of it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...-gaetz-sex-trafficking-investigation.amp.html

The only shocking part about this is the sex of the minor. I thought for sure he was gay after the news of his "son" came out.

Qanon really needs to start looking at their own for the pedo's. Mark Foley was also a congressman from the great state of Florida. They need to figure out if these guys ever went to the same pizza parlor.

The only reason I am giving his extortion defense any benefit of the doubt is that the allegation involves a female.

From what I am reading on Twitter that appearance Gaetz made on Tucker‘s show was something else.

Also, it has been pointed out that by revealing the extortion attempt, Gaetz just blew up the FBI active investigation into that. And that the extortion happened only after months of investigation by the Trump DOJ. The person he named as the extortion perpetrator is no longer in the DOJ, he was there during the Trump years, but he was not involved in the actual case. So Gaetz’s assertion that the evidence was false and solely for the extortion would seem to be not the case. More likely the extortionist (if it happened) came across some knowledge and offered to “make it go away”.

Gaetz and his dad would be familiar with that maneuver after all. His dad has made legal problems go away for Matt before.

The DOJ guy wanted $25 Million? His dad wore a wire/camera to 'catch these people'. Yeah.. this is going on waaaay too thick to be believed.

Gaetz was on the Edge of Seventeen, huh?

Check out the posts on the commie board. Too racy and gossipy for this board.

You know, our commie board. Where we get our Soros checks.

9E29FDCC-B9D8-4A35-B9F5-DC6890EAF139.jpeg

The DOJ guy wanted $25 Million? His dad wore a wire/camera to 'catch these people'. Yeah.. this is going on waaaay too thick to be believed.

Gaetz was on the Edge of Seventeen, huh?

I think that it is more likely that Gaetz found out he was being investigated, and tried to pay this DoJ guy to make it go away, and now he's flipped it into him being the victim of extortion.

From what I am reading on Twitter that appearance Gaetz made on Tucker‘s show was something else.

I lul'zd at gop flounder trying to drag trust fund tucker under the bus w/ him...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom