Sometimes you Gaetz karma (1 Viewer)

B4YOU

Reaction score

DaveXA

Reaction score

It’s never good when the FBI is taking your stuff.

There is an interesting timeline here. The FBI seized the Gaetz’s phone in Dec which lines up nicely with the Gaetz pardon request.

Oof, I wonder if Trump was the one who tipped off the FBI when Gaetz approached him about the pardon request. That would be forking funny.

brandon

Reaction score
Pretty sure I have given Ward legal advice in the past, so I’m afraid I would have to obtain his consent to represent you.
You’d better not be one of those “we don’t get paid unless you win” types because this case is open and shut.

samiam5211

Reaction score

Wasn't very hard to find a topic with argument, discussion and a lot of varying opinions. There's plenty we all agree on here and at least as much, if not more, where we disagree.

When someone thinks everyone else is the problem it usually means that person is the problem.

The number of liberals and conservatives on this board are probably close to even; it’s just that for the past 4 years the liberals and half the conservatives have been united by their disgust for DJT, so it was hard to notice.

Xeno

Reaction score
The number of liberals and conservatives on this board are probably close to even; it’s just that for the past 4 years the liberals and half the conservatives have been united by their disgust for DJT, so it was hard to notice.

The types of conservatives we have on this board should find a new term for themselves. Just like Republican, conservative has fallen to the crazies.

I've referred to Dave as a bad Republican before. And he is. He's too considerate of other people's beliefs. :hihi:

edit: Also kudos on the correction usage of a semicolon. ✋

DaveXA

Reaction score
The types of conservatives we have on this board should find a new term for themselves. Just like Republican, conservative has fallen to the crazies.

I've referred to Dave as a bad Republican before. And he is. He's too considerate of other people's beliefs. :hihi:

edit: Also kudos on the correction usage of a semicolon. ✋

I'm a baaad maaan. :yes:

Last edited:

SaulGoodmanEsq

Reaction score
My theory is that as Gaetz was an extremely vocal opponent of Liz Cheney, daddy dearest (who I'm sure still wields considerable power) sicked the dogs on him. Or, at least, put a ton of money and connections into digging up anything they could on Gaetz.

DaveXA

Reaction score
My theory is that as Gaetz was an extremely vocal opponent of Liz Cheney, daddy dearest (who I'm sure still wields considerable power) sicked the dogs on him. Or, at least, put a ton of money and connections into digging up anything they could on Gaetz.

I didn't think about the Cheney angle, but that makes a lot of sense.

MT15

Reaction score
And, as long as it’s true, I’m okay with it.

wardorican

Reaction score
Imma need you to find that quote or I'm filing a libel suit.

I said "I think". I'd argue that is not 'purporting to be a fact.' It was recollection, which can be faulty.. as it was in this case. Also, not sure you'd been "damaged or harmed" in a material sense.

To prove prima facie defamation, a plaintiff must show four things: 1) a false statement purporting to be fact; 2) publication or communication of that statement to a third person; 3) fault amounting to at least negligence; and 4) damages, or some harm caused to the person or entity who is the subject of the statement.

brandon

Reaction score
I said "I think". I'd argue that is not 'purporting to be a fact.' It was recollection, which can be faulty.. as it was in this case. Also, not sure you'd been "damaged or harmed" in a material sense.
I’ve never seen someone with a more defective sense of humor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Top Bottom