Save the date. Rep Wiggins and a Reddit poster agree to throw hands (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

BobE

Guv'nor
    Reaction score
    We're going to need more popcorn

This all started earlier tonight when I replied to one of his posts, calling him out for frequently lying (as so many politicians are wont to do) and capping it off by calling him a traitor. We then had a brief back and forth and he laid down the challenge.

He wants us to go at it either in a ring or in a dojo. I told him to message me before he gets here so we can actually make this happen.

I’m not sure if I’m in over my head or not but I’m not about to back down. I have a surface-level amount of training from my time in the infantry and in law enforcement but he has a similar background. While I highly doubt he will follow through, I better start legitimately training just in case.

Never in a million years did I think he’d respond let alone challenge me to an actual fisticuffs like we’re in the 1800’s but here we are.

I can provide redacted screenshots in the comments for proof if mods allow it or I can provide them with screenshots if they want to verify.

TL;DR - I pissed off a sitting U.S. Congressman enough that he challenged me to fight him in 2022 and I accepted.

EDIT: Welp, this blew up. Just woke up. I will read through all comments as time allows today and reply where I can. I just posted a couple of redacted screenshots in the comments. Thanks for the encouragement, fellow Americans and random fellow humans around the world.

EDIT 2: As usual, internet sleuths have figured it out. The congressman is Clay Higgins. Do your thing, internet. Maybe we can find a way to use this to raise money for charity even if he backs down. PR folks, message me. Not sure how to proceed but I’m willing to train and make this happen for a good cause.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom