Russia offered bounties to kill american troops. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The moose

Reaction score
    Was NBC News dragging it back up in an attempt to deny it when they ran the article that I posted?
    Yes, NBC is dragging it out. They are doing that because they know they will still get clicks and therefore money for the article. They are couinting on a significant portion of their clicks and money coming from people who click on it and link it on other sites in an attempt to deny the story. They're betting on that and they're winning that bet.

The fact that NBC's article was clicked on, and then re-posted here for others to click on, by someone denying the story kind of illustrates my point, doesn't it? NBC wouldn't post or update a story if few people were paying attention.

I think what I said was misinterpreted as me saying the deniers are the only ones keeping the stories alive. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that as long as Trump and his supporters keep denying a story, the story will get clicks and stay alive.

The only chance a Trump story has of going away is if he and his supporters ignore it. He did that in his early days as President. He and his supporters would stop talking about stories and those stories would fade away. Lately, Trump and his supporters don't seem capable of that. They can't let anything go and as a result the general public keeps getting reminded of all the negative things Trump has done.

Look, no complaints from me. I'm happy with any negative story about Trump being kept alive forever. I'm glad that Trump and his supporters "doth protest too much" and have lost the ability to walk away from negative stories about Trump.

Last edited:
    or those transfers had nothing to do with the supposed bounties.
    Of all the things you said, this ☝ is really the crux of what those in the article struggle with. SFL, if you can find an article that actually disputes the existence of evidence such as the wire transfers, then post it and we can discuss. All I’m telling you about *this* article is that it doesn’t say that.

I think eventually you’re going to concede that no major media report disputes those pieces of evidence exist, and you’re going to abandon that argument and fall back to “well how do we know X caused Y”, which is actually what the article is getting at. And it’s something I don’t claim to have the answer to. But at least we will be past the whole “no evidence” routine.

The CIA lies all the time, but it's good to know that the left believes everything that comes out of our intelligence agencies. It's funny how that only happened once Trump was elected.

Please stop with this ☝ type of nonsense. By now, you know better than this, and it would serve you well to break the habit.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom