Rush Limbaugh is dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Xeno

Reaction score
    I won't shed any tears.

Matt Gertz made a good thread on Twitter. He noticed that Rush’s defenders never seemed to put any actual quotes from his radio programs in their tributes. Just quotes from the CPAC speech, or some quotes from other interviews he gave. They are avoiding his true essence, IMO.

I saw another tweet that said that people who criticized him just didn’t understand how funny he was. Insult comics only really work, IMO, when they are insulting the elite and powerful. Punching down is just cowardly. Rush was a coward and a bully, he always, always punched down. That he was so celebrated is an indictment of America, really. So we can remember who he really was, here is a list of quotes from his show.

I am today years old when I learned the difference between Matt Gertz and Matt Gaetz
    Those are very different Matts

Rush Limbaugh was an obese, homophobic, misogynistic, cowardly, cruel, fact-hating, hate-loving, smug, sanctimonious, drug-addicted hypocrite and bully who built and used his audience to spew lies and vitriol, who created a safe space for ignorance, hate, racism, and aporophobia.

As I said, I'm glad he's not on the air anymore.

Rush Limbaugh was an obese, homophobic, misogynistic, cowardly, cruel, fact-hating, hate-loving, smug, sanctimonious, drug-addicted hypocrite and bully who built and used his audience to spew lies and vitriol, who created a safe space for ignorance, hate, racism, and aporophobia.

As I said, I'm glad he's not on the air anymore.
    tell us how you really feel about him. lol
    I have been seeing people post on Facebook, #restinpiss..

I saw a series of tweets saying he was told by aides not to do it, that it would be improper and would cause significant blowback, but he did it anyway. Just for the “owning” and just because it would cause outrage. Apparently he doesn’t have anything else to do but troll.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom