Republican convention to bar media (1 Viewer)

< Previous | Next >

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
Thoughts on this? This hasn't happened before with the media being barred. Even with concerns of the pandemic, does the media have an argument considering parts will be live-streamed?

Nebaghead

Reaction score
Not sure if the logistics of media work. They aren’t even having the delegates present. There will be 2500 proxy voters.

zztop

Reaction score
If I were part of the press, I wouldn't want to go in there. You know most of them probably won't be wearing masks

JRad

Reaction score
It’s not like they really have to be there. They can report on the livestream just as easy remote.

zztop

Reaction score
I wonder if Trump would claim the media was trying to censor/railroad/discriminate/whatever him if no other news outlets covered it but faux news

Saintamaniac

Rise Sons of the Gold & Purple
Reaction score
I wonder if Trump would claim the media was trying to censor/railroad/discriminate/whatever him if no other news outlets covered it but faux news
I really hope that no outlet covers it. If you've ever seen the movie Virtuosity with Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe, Crowe plays a character named SID 6.7 (Sadistic Intelligent Dangerous) who loves to see himself and loves attention. Washington defeats SID 6.7 by pulling the plug on the attention that SID 6.7 loves. Trump is SUDS 7.0 (Sadistic, Unintelligent, Dangerous & Scared). If outlets start refusing to cover trump, Trump will go crazy and do something so outrageous that outlets other than Fox would be forced to cover him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

< Previous | Next >

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Top Bottom