Potentially dangerous political situations: Family in car inadvertently finds itself in the middle of a protest. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

TheRealTruth

Reaction score
    We have all seen this happening. Most recently with a Toyota Prius that found itself in the middle of a protest, people around the car started to hit the car and attempt to open the doors and pull the driver out and he sped off. Then a truck that was with the protesters sped up to cut off the car and attacked the driver.

What should people or families do that find themselves driving up on a protest and the people in the protest start to become violent and striking the car or attempting to pull the passengers out of the car?

I want to thank the OP.

I have been looking for the quintessential example of a straw man argument to be able to clearly demonstrate what it is to my daughter. She is 11 so it needed to be rudimentary, and quite easy to demonstrate the fallacy in the argument.

I now can stop my search. Kudos to you!

Thank you to everyone for confirming that large protest crowds are dangerous situations and that people should avoid them. They clearly are not peaceful and you are telling people to avoid them, as they should also avoid flooded roads because they are dangerous as well.

Or be obtuse and fill your auto with 3 ft of water.

Up to you.

Thank you to everyone for confirming that large protest crowds are dangerous situations and that people should avoid them. They clearly are not peaceful and you are telling people to avoid them, as they should also avoid flooded roads because they are dangerous as well.
    Question....

Are you here to enter into meaningful discussion, or are you here to play mind-games?

Oh wait! You are the member that originally registered as a Liberal, then later switched to Moderate, and has 5 times since tried to switch to Conservative (apparently to file your report) which I have declined all 5 times. At the same time you keep ignoring my "You can't do that!" notification responses. You are obviously here to play games. I am not!

Question....

Are you here to enter into meaningful discussion, or are you here to play mind-games?

Oh wait! You are the member that originally registered as a Liberal, then later switched to Moderate, and has 5 times since tried to switch to Conservative (apparently to file your report) which I have declined all 5 times. At the same time you keep ignoring my "You can't do that!" notification responses. You are obviously here to play games. I am not!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom