My Crazy County (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sandman

Reaction score
    I’m just going to start this thread about my loony county here in Texas. The far-right Tea Party runs things. Our County Judge is a former car salesman and minister. He was busted for DUI back in September when after he ran into the back of a police car. He broke his leg in the accident. He was on Ambien and amphetamines at the time. Slap on the wrist. Also, we pay money for “security” for him—which is just a driver. So he doesn’t get high and kill someone with his car. That is background. He recently posted this on his Facebook page. So proud.
    1626063992754.png

Last edited:
    I’m just going to start this thread about my loony county here in Texas. The far-right Tea Party runs things. Our County Judge is a former cats salesman and minister. He was busted for DUI back in September when after he ran into the back of a police car. He broke his leg in the accident. He was on Ambien and amphetamines at the time. Slap on the wrist. Also, we pay money for “security” for him—which is just a driver. So he doesn’t get high and kill someone with his car. That is background. He recently posted this on his Facebook page. So proud.
    1626063992754.png
    So, he is advocating kidnapping and imprisonment of a federal officer?

"i'm just using this picture as humor" he says. what a loser. He says by them coming door to door, they are using intimidation to make you get the vaccine.

What town? "Oldwhiteyville"? ;)

Its amazing how some with "clout" get others with no "clout" to act like they have the same "clout" as he does. They just want to belong in the same club yet will never.

Let's be grateful that it wasn't a hanging picture
    "i'm just using this picture as humor" he says. what a loser. He says by them coming door to door, they are using intimidation to make you get the vaccine.
    I’m surprised it wasn’t.

The “it’s a joke” is complete bs. He is just trying to throw meat to his base, and even though the meat is rancid roadkill, his base eats it up and calls it grade A prime.

Here is a vehicle that drove in the 4th of July parade here. After receiving some complaints afterwards, the buck was passed to the parade committee who said, “they must have snuck in,” which is garbage. There was another vehicle as well, but it had profanity on it, so I don’t want to post that picture. I am sure there will be more of this craziness, so this will be a running thread.
    1626187756829.jpeg

Here is a vehicle that drove in the 4th of July parade here. After receiving some complaints afterwards, the buck was passed to the parade committee who said, “they must have snuck in,” which is garbage. There was another vehicle as well, but it had profanity on it, so I don’t want to post that picture. I am sure there will be more of this craziness, so this will be a running thread.
    1626187756829.jpeg

Hey FBI... I may have a tip for you...

1626187756829.jpeg

At least it rained on their parade.

1626187756829.jpeg

It's so weird to me how politics and culture war has become sport in America. People are fanatical about it the way that die-hard sports fans are, not the average ones - the truly irrational and unstable ones.

Politics are supposed to be about governance and policy - that stuff used to be boring for the average American. Sure it's always important but it's not supposed to be as tribal and mythological as it is. I don't understand why Joe American with a decent business, a house, and a $50K pick-up truck would be so maniacal about what is supposed to be governance and policy. There's some really interesting and worrisome psychology going on with all of this.

It's so weird to me how politics and culture war has become sport in America. People are fanatical about it the way that die-hard sports fans are, not the average ones - the truly irrational and unstable ones.

Politics are supposed to be about governance and policy - that stuff used to be boring for the average American. Sure it's always important but it's not supposed to be as tribal and mythological as it is. I don't understand why Joe American with a decent business, a house, and a $50K pick-up truck would be so maniacal about what is supposed to be governance and policy. There's some really interesting and worrisome psychology going on with all of this.
    My county is bat—— crazy, Chuck. That’s what is going on.

But seriously, it is the “team” dynamic. You cheer for your team, and what your team says goes. It is simple. It is easy. No thinking required. What does my letter say (R or D)? That’s what I think.

Yup.

This is probably the third time I've posted this. It's worth a listen.

1626187756829.jpeg
    That dude is just full of hate..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom