Miscellaneous Trump (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Huntn

Misty Mountains Envoy
    Reaction score

Anxiety surges as Donald Trump may be indicted soon: Why 2024 is 'the final battle' and 'the big one'​

WASHINGTON – It looks like American politics is entering a new age of anxiety, triggered by an unprecedented legal development: The potential indictment of a former president and current presidential candidate.

Donald Trump's many legal problems – and calls for protests by his followers – have generated new fears of political violence and anxiety about the unknowable impact all this will have on the already-tense 2024 presidential election

I’ll reframe this is a more accurate way, Are Presidents above the law? This new age was spurred into existence when home grown dummies elected a corrupt, mentally ill, anti-democratic, would be dictator as President and don’t bother to hold him responsible for his crimes, don’t want to because in the ensuing mayhem and destruction, they think they will be better off. The man is actually advocating violence (not the first time). And btw, screw democracy too. If this feeling spreads, we are In deep shirt.

This goes beyond one treasonous Peice of work and out to all his minions. This is on you or should we be sympathetic to the idea of they can’t help being selfish suckers to the Nation’s detriment? Donald Trump is the single largest individual threat to our democracy and it‘s all going to boil down to will the majority of the GOP return to his embrace and start slinging his excrement to support him?

It may be that the polling is off. That’s what I am clinging to. The hope that they are off.

That's fine for us... but I hope the Harris/Walz people aren't going with that, and are campaigning pedal to the metal all the way to finish line (I'm sure they are). But take nothing for granted.

That's fine for us... but I hope the Harris/Walz people aren't going with that, and are campaigning pedal to the metal all the way to finish line (I'm sure they are). But take nothing for granted.
    It sure seems like she is making a whole lot of appearances these days. I know from personal experience that their fundraising texts haven’t slowed down, lol.

We’re going to vote tomorrow-today was the second day of early voting. I haven’t seen how many people showed up today, but there were lines out the door yesterday. (At this time there is only one early polling place in our county). My “feel” is that Trump support locally is far less than it was in 2020. Just going from the lack of Trump signs and the relative frequency of Harris/other local Dem signs.

Four years ago - more Trump signs and no Biden signs at all. Even though Biden carried this area, it was very close. Very close.

It may be that the polling is off. That’s what I am clinging to. The hope that they are off.
    I keep asking myself, did the pollsters watch the movie Wag The Dog.

Of course they watched it, and it explains this push pollster conspiracy theory of mine.

Wag the Dog,,, who do you suppose is the dog??? All elections must be neck on neck breathless contests where the fate of the entire world is at stake. You must be held in a life and death thrall. Their bank account demands that of you.

Think New York Times, the circus ringleader, the really big player in this sagua. ( I will never trust them again)

Our media, al of them, insists on this for every election from now on or they will go broke.

They found the gold, they will never allow an election to be any other than a neck to neck life or death struggle again.

I keep asking myself, did the pollsters watch the movie Wag The Dog.

Of course they watched it, and it explains this push pollster conspiracy theory of mine.

Wag the Dog,,, who do you suppose is the dog??? All elections must be neck on neck breathless contests where the fate of the entire world is at stake. You must be held in a life and death thrall. Their bank account demands that of you.

Think New York Times, the circus ringleader, the really big player in this sagua. ( I will never trust them again)

Our media, al of them, insists on this for every election from now on or they will go broke.

They found the gold, they will never allow an election to be any other than a neck to neck life or death struggle again.
    They don't call us "consumers" just for shirts and giggles.

"1) Anxiety increases our likelihood of buying impulsively..."​

Give out anxiety causing news, then people watch more news. People watch more news, so they see more ads. Anxious people see more ads, get's then they buy more impulsively. Rinse and repeat to infinity and beyond.

"2) Anxiety increases our preference for options that are safe and provide a sense of control..."​

Trump and Republicans lie as much as they do to prey on this dynamic of human psychology. All their lies follow this pattern "everyone who isn't us will steal everything you have, rape and then murder you, only I will protect you from that." Scare the hell out of people with lies and then promise them to keep them safe if they follow you and do what you tell them to do.

"3) Anxiety increases our "urge to splurge" on luxury brands..."​
    It always comes back to capitalism. Finding a way to manipulate people into spending way too much money for things they don't really need.

The constant bombardment of anxiety inducing messages and information are used as a form of psychological slavery. There is no central, coordinated group controlling all of it. It's a bunch of separate groups and individuals doing it independently for their exclusive benefit.

It's the oldest, most successful play in the fraudsters playbook. Tell people things, usually lies, that scare them and then convince them with a silver, forked tongue that you can keep them safe if they do what you say.

Last edited:
    They don't call us "consumers" just for shirts and giggles.

"1) Anxiety increases our likelihood of buying impulsively..."​

Give out anxiety causing news, then people watch more news. People watch more news, so they see more ads. Anxious people see more ads, get's then they buy more impulsively. Rinse and repeat to infinity and beyond.

"2) Anxiety increases our preference for options that are safe and provide a sense of control..."​

Trump and Republicans lie as much as they do to prey on this dynamic of human psychology. All their lies follow this pattern "everyone who isn't us will steal everything you have, rape and then murder you, only I will protect you from that." Scare the hell out of people with lies and then promise them to keep them safe if they follow you and do what you tell them to do.

"3) Anxiety increases our "urge to splurge" on luxury brands..."​
    It always comes back to capitalism. Finding a way to manipulate people into spending way too much money for things they don't really need.

The constant bombardment of anxiety inducing messages and information are used as a form of psychological slavery. There is no central, coordinated group controlling all of it. It's a bunch of separate groups and individuals doing it independently for their exclusive benefit.

It's the oldest, most successful play in the fraudsters playbook. Tell people things, usually lies, that scare them and then convince them with a silver, forked tongue that you can keep them safe if they do what you say.

just went thru this with my wife not 10 days ago. PRIME EXAMPLE

Wife: " ummm folks are posting about the Dock Worker Strike and household 'staples' wont be available...should we be ...."

Me: "STOP...what 'staples'?

Wife: " IDK - staples"

Me: "well do you plan on running to Target and asking them where to find "staples" because if you do, you gonna come home with a box of swingline staples- which we dont need" ( we dont have a stapler lol )

Wife: Well im just telling you what is being talked about. IDK what all this means

Me: we will be fine.

I condensed that conversation btw.

But she had friends going to fill up on gas and wondering if they should get paper towels/tp etc. NO JOKE. There is a mob mentality that takes hold and creates this "frenzy" and unless someone is there to EXPLAIN it all, it ramps up to a point that they go BUY.

just went thru this with my wife not 10 days ago. PRIME EXAMPLE

Wife: " ummm folks are posting about the Dock Worker Strike and household 'staples' wont be available...should we be ...."

Me: "STOP...what 'staples'?

Wife: " IDK - staples"

Me: "well do you plan on running to Target and asking them where to find "staples" because if you do, you gonna come home with a box of swingline staples- which we dont need" ( we dont have a stapler lol )

Wife: Well im just telling you what is being talked about. IDK what all this means

Me: we will be fine.

I condensed that conversation btw.

But she had friends going to fill up on gas and wondering if they should get paper towels/tp etc. NO JOKE. There is a mob mentality that takes hold and creates this "frenzy" and unless someone is there to EXPLAIN it all, it ramps up to a point that they go BUY.
    We're all susceptible to falling into the trap if we don't pause to step outside of our anxiety and really think about it.

We're all susceptible to falling into the trap if we don't pause to step outside of our anxiety and really think about it.

the problem comes when you are "surrounded" by the narrative - boxed in ( info wise ) and dont forcefully exit the box

It was literally one text, then group text of 3 that led to posts on X/FB and now she was consumed by the multitude of folks exhibiting anxiety which CREATED her anxiety.

Think about that for a moment- 10 min prior she was sitting outside, sipping a glass of wine, relaxing from the day, and WHAM.

It drives me bananas lol. You could still be enjoying the sunset and glass of wine but now you are getting anxious over a handful of folks worried about dock strike and being able to buy goods? sigh....

Social media power is truly something.

Deadbeat. This should be a national story, rather than a local one.

anyone who lets Trump do rallies without upfront money to be ripped off. it's just stupid to think he will pay you. this is the way he is with the government, too. everyone has to pay him, but he won't pay anyone else.

………“A FAKE and CLASSLESS Movie written about me, called, The Apprentice (Do they even have the right to use that name without approval?), will hopefully ‘bomb.’ It’s a cheap, defamatory, and politically disgusting hatchet job, put out right before the 2024 Presidential Election, to try and hurt the Greatest Political Movement in the History of our Country, ‘MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!’” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

Maria Bakalova portrays Ivana Trump, who was married to the real estate mogul between 1977 and 1990.

“My former wife, Ivana, was a kind and wonderful person, and I had a great relationship with her until the day she died. The writer of this pile of garbage, Gabe Sherman, a lowlife and talentless hack, who has long been widely discredited, knew that, but chose to ignore it,” Trump added on his social media platform.

“So sad that HUMAN SCUM, like the people involved in this hopefully unsuccessful enterprise, are allowed to say and do whatever they want in order to hurt a Political Movement, which is far bigger than any of us. MAGA2024!”

Screenwriter Gabriel Sherman told Entertainment Weekly that the “most shocking” moments in the film are all based on “real events.”…….

………

“My former wife, Ivana, was a kind and wonderful person, and I had a great relationship with her until the day she died. The writer of this pile of garbage, Gabe Sherman, a lowlife and talentless hack, who has long been widely discredited, knew that, but chose to ignore it,” Trump added on his social media platform.
    till you cheated on her? raped her???

Donald Trump is offering a special package to those looking for the “Ultra MAGA Experience” during his planned New York City rally - the problem is nobody knows what it entails.

And it costs nearly $1million.

The Republican presidential nominee is planning an October 27 rally at Manhattan’s Madison Square Garden along with running mate JD Vance. While Trump has no shot of winning Manhattan, he is still planning the gathering in his hometown.

Now, Trump is offering six different tiers of donation packages along with the rally. The top of the list is the $924,600 “Ultra MAGA Experience.” But, there are no details on what the package includes, such as if it comes with a chance to meet the former president.

The nearly-seven-figure package is on the same day and location of the rally, but no other details were included.

The cheapest package begins at $5,000 and is called the “President Club Experience,” according to Mediate.……

Donald Trump is offering a special package to those looking for the “Ultra MAGA Experience” during his planned New York City rally - the problem is nobody knows what it entails.

And it costs nearly $1million.

The Republican presidential nominee is planning an October 27 rally at Manhattan’s Madison Square Garden along with running mate JD Vance. While Trump has no shot of winning Manhattan, he is still planning the gathering in his hometown.

Now, Trump is offering six different tiers of donation packages along with the rally. The top of the list is the $924,600 “Ultra MAGA Experience.” But, there are no details on what the package includes, such as if it comes with a chance to meet the former president.

The nearly-seven-figure package is on the same day and location of the rally, but no other details were included.

The cheapest package begins at $5,000 and is called the “President Club Experience,” according to Mediate.……

Anyone who buys it deserves the inevitable disappointment. Hell, they deserve to be left in a parking lot somewhere in Jersey with no bus ride back to the Garden.

Anyone who buys it deserves the inevitable disappointment. Hell, they deserve to be left in a parking lot somewhere in Jersey with no bus ride back to the Garden.

its like the Jay Peterman Reality bus tour....$39.50 for a pizza bagel and snack size Snikers bar.

The folks shelling out the $$ for this understand they arent paying for access, they already have it.

they are skirting campaign contribution laws.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom