Miscellaneous Trump (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Huntn

Misty Mountains Envoy
    Reaction score

Anxiety surges as Donald Trump may be indicted soon: Why 2024 is 'the final battle' and 'the big one'​

WASHINGTON – It looks like American politics is entering a new age of anxiety, triggered by an unprecedented legal development: The potential indictment of a former president and current presidential candidate.

Donald Trump's many legal problems – and calls for protests by his followers – have generated new fears of political violence and anxiety about the unknowable impact all this will have on the already-tense 2024 presidential election

I’ll reframe this is a more accurate way, Are Presidents above the law? This new age was spurred into existence when home grown dummies elected a corrupt, mentally ill, anti-democratic, would be dictator as President and don’t bother to hold him responsible for his crimes, don’t want to because in the ensuing mayhem and destruction, they think they will be better off. The man is actually advocating violence (not the first time). And btw, screw democracy too. If this feeling spreads, we are In deep shirt.

This goes beyond one treasonous Peice of work and out to all his minions. This is on you or should we be sympathetic to the idea of they can’t help being selfish suckers to the Nation’s detriment? Donald Trump is the single largest individual threat to our democracy and it‘s all going to boil down to will the majority of the GOP return to his embrace and start slinging his excrement to support him?

So the FBI is regarding it as an assassination attempt. They may have gotten a statement from the guy, I don’t know.

AP summary - this is probably our best info right now:

“A man with an AK-style rifle pointed the firearm’s muzzle into Donald Trump’s golf club in West Palm Beach, Florida, as the former president was playing a round, prompting the U.S. Secret Service to open fire, according to three law enforcement officials. The former president is safe and unharmed, and the FBI says it is investigating “what appears to be an attempted assassination” of the Republican presidential candidate.

The person dropped the weapon and fled in an SUV, and was later taken into custody in a neighboring county, the officials said. The officials were not authorized to discuss the ongoing investigation and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

An AK-style firearm was recovered at the scene near Trump International Golf Club West Palm Beach, two of the officials said. And no injuries were reported.”

So according to the AP article, the only shots fired were the agents, they were some distance ahead of the hole that Trump was currently playing. They saw a man with the weapon outside the golf course, and say he pointed it toward the golf course, they opened fire, he dropped the weapon and ran to his vehicle, they radioed a description to local LE who found the vehicle and apprehended the man who had no other weapons.

It will be fascinating to see what this man says he was doing. The cynic in me says they HAVE to say he pointed the gun, otherwise they opened fire on a man who wasn’t breaking any laws. Of course, he very well may have been targeting Trump as well.

The way the campaign rushed out with a statement without saying what they had to know to be true, which was that the only shots fired were the Secret Service, doesn’t sit well with me. I will admit I don’t cut Trump any slack at all.

Unconfirmed of course, but I’m reading that the son of the county sheriff has leaked the name of suspect in custody, which I won’t post here. Said to be a 60 yo white man, a Covid conspiracy type. (edited because I assumed he was anti-vax, but the example was more of conspiracy about China poisoning the world with Covid)

Edit - I am unsure the Covid conspiracy posts are the correct social media account.

Last edited:
    There are about 5 accounts on Twitter with the exact same name. There was one that said it was “temporarily unavailable” and I assume that’s the correct account.

Update - age 58, been in trouble with firearms and police 20 years ago. Barricaded himself in his office after driving away from a traffic stop and flashing his weapon at the officer.

Also crazy pro-Ukraine and anti-Israel.
    That may be the Twitter account I thought was him at first. A whole lot of weirdness about Taiwan and China as well? I’m not sure that is the correct account at this point. Some people on Twitter are posting screenshots of that account and others were telling them that was the wrong account. That person appears to live in Hawaii.

Edit: maybe that is him. He’s all over the place. Supported Haley and Ramaswamy. Voted for Trump in 2016, grew disillusioned by 2020.

Last edited:
    And MAGA is already creating and distributing fake social media profiles for the guy:

1726443442332.png

The police have identified him:

‘The person in custody whom the Secret Service shot at while he was in possession of a semiautomatic rifle is Ryan Wesley Routh, 58, three senior law enforcement officials briefed on the matter said.

According to public records, Routh lives in Kaaawa, Hawaii, but previously lived in Greensboro, North Carolina.’

All of MAGA is claiming this guy is a democrat even though he voted for Trump in ‘16, was a big fan of Gabbard in 2020, by then he didn’t like Trump, then in 2024 supported Haley and Ramaswamy, even wanted them to team up as a ticket. When he was registered in NC he registered as unaffiliated.

So while it isn’t accurate to say he was GOP, it is equally inaccurate to say he’s a Dem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom