Media hailed 'most diverse' Democratic field in 2020 but mum on diversity of 2024 GOP hopefuls (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Echo

Reaction score
    Fox news.. I read a lot of different sources and they write 10x more about all the republican candidates than they do about the democratic. Just another whinning and complaining - especially since the opposite is actually the case

There's long been a liberal bias in the media.
    Do you not consider Fox News, the source of the article you posted, as part of the media? I mean, given recent findings that they deliberately lied to their audience, I understand if you classify them as entertainment rather than an actual news media outlet.

Did Fox News hail the diversity back then? Or did they rail against it?

Why didn’t they just write an article about how diverse the R field is?

Why whine about something you don’t care about?

This.

Also, it's pretty early in the process. Coverage on all fronts will only be picking up steam.

There's long been a liberal bias in the media. This is a great example of that. The 2024 Republican presidential field has been extremely diverse yet the MSM has been largely silent on it.

I'm tired of the Republican party catering to the "woke" mob.

There's long been a liberal bias in the media. This is a great example of that. The 2024 Republican presidential field has been extremely diverse yet the MSM has been largely silent on it.

So now that we (incumbent, actually) has shown you an example of an AP article about the diverse R field, would you care to reevaluate this idea? As someone who is more liberal than not, I can assure you that there is no real “liberal bias” in AP, NYT, WaPo, Reuters, etc.

You should quit listening to people who want to tell you this crap. They’re just peddling fake outrage to get you to click more or watch more so they can make more money.

Which former poster is this Echo guy? What is the benefit of allowing him to spam the board with Fox News articles and not actually engaging in discussion about it?

Which former poster is this Echo guy? What is the benefit of allowing him to spam the board with Fox News articles and not actually engaging in discussion about it?

My money is on Roofgardener, but just a guess.....no benefit whatsoever.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom