Let's Get Ready to RUMMMBBBLEEE!! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

How much rumbling is actually allowed in the Mud Pit? Is it like the BTL of the new politics site?

EDIT: Never mind. I just saw the link for Mud Pit specific rules. Pretty much the BTL standards (it even uses the term BTL in the rules). There is an extra period in there if anyone wants to clean that up....

:trump:

Love the Trump emojis btw.

How much rumbling is actually allowed in the Mud Pit? Is it like the BTL of the new politics site?

EDIT: Never mind. I just saw the link for Mud Pit specific rules. Pretty much the BTL standards (it even uses the term BTL in the rules). There is an extra period in there if anyone wants to clean that up....

:trump:

Love the Trump emojis btw.

Oh! There is politcal emojis?!?!?!?

Hey Shock, where is your buddy guido? I thought by now he would've made an appearance in this thread. As far as Pelosi emojis go, I guess there wasn't enough Botox on the new board to create one! :hahar:

You mean guidomerkinsrules? Why ask me?

My Posting History now consists of one thread and two posts! :wow:

giphy.gif

Saw them live opening for Metallica (and others).

It's such an odd sound... like a hillbilly Dane.

They used to be a staple in the Carolina Rebellion. The most peculiar thing I found, their original bassist looked exactly like Commander Sheppard from Mass Effect.

Every time I see the words "New Member" under somebody's name, it makes me wonder if they had a transplant operation . . .

Every time I see the words "New Member" under somebody's name, it makes me wonder if they had a transplant operation . . .
    Hey Dadsdream, what happened to the Editorial Cartoons thread here on the new board? It was there then it was gone. I thought it was off to a good start so why was it removed?

Hey Dadsdream, what happened to the Editorial Cartoons thread here on the new board? It was there then it was gone. I thought it was off to a good start so why was it removed?
    We're in the "test drive" phase right now, so threads come and go.
    The main thing is to click all the buttons and make sure everything works and let Andrus and the admins know if anything is broken.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom