Kim Jung Un reportedly in ‘grave medical danger’ after surgery [Mod Edit] (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Beach Friends

Reaction score
    The Dear Leader has been MIA at recent events, and now reports are that the evil communist didn't do so well after surgery and is brain dead.

Here is to holding out hope that the people can finally be free.

ETA: The info was tweeted out by Katy Tur of NBC but she has since deleted the tweet saying she is waiting on more info.

Last edited:
    I would have gone with “Kim Jung Un reportedly in ‘grave medical danger’ after surgery” but I suppose yours is just as effective.

Last edited:
    I would have gone with “Kim Jung Un reportedly in ‘grave medical danger’ after surgery” but I suppose yours is just as effective.

I like mine better.

I really don't want to show any respect for that brutal dictator.

More concerned about instability this will bring, but it sure would be heart warming to see millions of enslaved people set free.

I like mine better.

More concerned about instability this will bring, but it sure would be heart warming to see millions of enslaved people set free.

So South Korean news appears puzzled by the CNN report.

You may have to wonder if the Dr.s may have botched the surgery for the betterment of the country?

It’s a suicide mission, but possible I suppose. Though it’s probably not the kind of thought they would have because there’s little reason to think it would get any better.

Yeah, I'm not sure life would get much better for the North Koreans even if Kim Jung Un dies. That regime is more than just one person. I still won't shed a tear if he goes though.

It’s a suicide mission, but possible I suppose. Though it’s probably not the kind of thought they would have because there’s little reason to think it would get any better.

Depending on who is next in line to take charge, it may be a suicide mission either way!!!!

That said, I won't shed a tear if he is dead....

I like mine better.

On this, we agree.

Joe can whine and moan about a private company removing an image from their packaging, but I think we should be free to ridicule that speck of trash as we please.

Rocketman can crash and burn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom