Jesus loves all people and will save ALL people! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Patrick66

Reaction score
    Sadly, mainstream Christianity teaches that God sends some people to a place of "eternal" torment called "Hell". However, I would like to share scriptures that demonstrate that, actually, God (through Jesus) will save ALL people and that ALL will live with God in his eternal kingdom. Please feel free to ask questions or share scriptures that reinforce or disprove this theology. Thank you.

To start let's keep it short and simple and perhaps go about this one verse at a time. I'll get it started and see if there is any interest before posting more verses.

1 Timothy 4:10 ESV
    For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.

Dude gone, but, for the record, there is a belief prerequisite to Christian salvation: you must believe, so it is not all people.

the guy reminds me of what this person must be like leaving these in the card lot of pop machines at the mall.

IMG_2623.jpeg

the guy reminds me of what this person must be like leaving these in the card lot of pop machines at the mall.

IMG_2623.jpeg

What if we only want to be free from the consequences of sin? I assume Jesus has that covered too.

What if we only want to be free from the consequences of sin? I assume Jesus has that covered too.
    you cant be your human. there is way to much forgiveness and not enough taking responsibility for your actions. all we have to do is look at how churches have dealt with underage sexual abuse.

you cant be your human. there is way to much forgiveness and not enough taking responsibility for your actions. all we have to do is look at how churches have dealt with underage sexual abuse.

I mean, if I have buttsex with my wife, the only consequence of that sin will come from Jesus. That is the kind of sin i'm talking about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
    Top Bottom