Is no one important here? Time has come to find out geniuses... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
    Aloha important ones…

...you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you really have the freedom to do so?.. and also...

...I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

So … you think you are funny with your MAMA?..

When other people in society want to spend time and effort with one’s words, one’s words have to make common sense to most people in society, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

When other people in society want to spend time and effort with one’s words, one’s words don’t have to make common sense to most people in society, but if you think this is REALLY the way it goes for you…

If in the end, when other people in society want to spend time and effort with one’s words, one’s words don’t have to make common sense to most people in society, then it doesn’t seem to me that most people in society don’t end up ignoring those words at best, or end those words in society at worst…does it seem to you?!

Nah, you ain’t funny yet with your MAMA…

When one writes something for the same god as the previous ones, the previous ones didn't write it down EXACTLY as the same god would like it to be written down, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

When one writes something for the same god as the previous ones, the previous ones wrote it down EXACTLY as the same god would like it to be written down, but if you think this is REALLY the way it goes for you…

If in the end, when one writes something for the same god as the previous ones, the previous ones wrote it down EXACTLY as the same god would like it to be written down, then it doesn't seem to me that

God REALLY didn't forget something to do, if God REALLY did everything,

...for the next ones who would like to be able to write something down for the same god as the previous ones, does it seem to you ...?

Your MAMA is all there is minus you…

When one bets God, God doesn't respond in reality, because if you REALLY think otherwise…

When one bets God, God responds in reality, but if you think this is REALLY the way it goes for you…

If in the end, when one bets God, God responds in reality, then it doesn't seem to me that now that I bet God that after something happens to me because of the will of one of you, that one of the rest of you lives to end every last one of you, that God will respond in time, does it seem to you ...?

And who am I?

I am then one who knows what God really did…did your…

gayish, vajayjayish, wash my mouth out with soap, INSOLENT, Motherloving, gay person, LITTLE, HOOOOEEEE, “god” listen to me?..

…NOT you!.. just to not offend you, but YOUR “god”?.. and I DARE your…​

gayish, vajayjayish, wash my mouth out with soap, INSOLENT, Motherloving, gay person, LITTLE, HOOOOEEEE, “god” to come and tell me otherwise…

…if your “god” is a MAN!!!​

I am no one, I don’t know who the hell you think you are! Why?

The story of a man, who said that he did EVERYTHING...

...and then that man, who said that he did everything...FORGOT to do something...and also ...

...then that man, who said that he did everything, and then FORGOT to do something...

...is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...well that story of a man, who said that he did EVERYTHING, and then FORGOT to do something, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly...and...

...is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

…and WE DARE YOUR GOD to come and tell us otherwise, if your God is a MAN!!!

Cause you ain’t someone, and you ain’t fooling no one in reality!

Like ~#0&3$ you want to be treated, like ~#0&3$ you will be treated you ^_(\!/) ~#0&3$ !..

Is what seems to me to be happening in human history to women, and…

…if it happened once ladies, we wouldn’t have to say it, cause listen to how it sounds!...

…if it happened twice ladies, we wouldn’t have to say it, CAUSE LISTEN TO HOW IT SOUNDS!..

…if it happened throughout the entire mother^_(\!/) human history…over, and over…and…OVER

LADIES, what is it that you, DON’T UNDERSTAND?!!

Nature is a lady…

When people trade with one another,
    In general they do “I do this for you, you do that for me”,
    And specifically whatever “this” and “that” is for the specific occasion and instance, and…

Money reduces the time and effort spend to trade or…

try telling anything else to a woman when you give her money, and the way that you do it...

...increases visibly for her the time and effort she has to spend to have fun, as then sad joker...

...you don't seem to know what money does for her.

Get it? What? This… Here's what the problem with money is

Justice is blind, and…
    After girls, someplace sometime, have ended talking to one another and have together decided, they point out the ones who are not fun, and the rest show them how…

…MAMA in the end puts order.

…Cause otherwise…

…Oh MAMA…oh MAMA…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
    Top Bottom